So confused

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (15)

Ugh in Perrysburg, Ohio

15 months ago

I'm in the middle of the hiring process for a business account manager position. After several interviews over phone and in person I talked to the hiring manager last week. So told me I was selected for the job. BUT AT&T just implemented a hiring freeze so an off couldn't be extended at this point and she was going to find a way to work around it. After a few days I called back and she said she was getting ready to meet with her boss and to call back at x time... That was four days ago because she hasn't answered any of my calls. Just curious if anyone knows if this hiring freeze is true?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Completely Broke and Broken in Cleveland, Ohio

15 months ago

Ugh in Perrysburg, Ohio said: I'm in the middle of the hiring process for a business account manager position. After several interviews over phone and in person I talked to the hiring manager last week. So told me I was selected for the job. BUT AT&T just implemented a hiring freeze so an off couldn't be extended at this point and she was going to find a way to work around it. After a few days I called back and she said she was getting ready to meet with her boss and to call back at x time... That was four days ago because she hasn't answered any of my calls. Just curious if anyone knows if this hiring freeze is true?

Chances are she doesn't have the heart to tell you, it's probably not going to happen.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

rackham12 in Central, Mississippi

15 months ago

Ugh in Perrysburg, Ohio said: I'm in the middle of the hiring process for a business account manager position. After several interviews over phone and in person I talked to the hiring manager last week. So told me I was selected for the job. BUT AT&T just implemented a hiring freeze so an off couldn't be extended at this point and she was going to find a way to work around it. After a few days I called back and she said she was getting ready to meet with her boss and to call back at x time... That was four days ago because she hasn't answered any of my calls. Just curious if anyone knows if this hiring freeze is true?

Is it Account Manager Mobility?

Internal or external applicant?

Ugh in Perrysburg, Ohio

15 months ago

External

15 months ago

What does your status on Taleo Application website say?

Ugh in Perrysburg, Ohio

15 months ago

Forwarded to hiring manager for review

15 months ago

How long was it "Resume forwarded to hiring manager for review" before you got a phone call anything like that was the first call you got and what did they say?

Ugh in Perrysburg, Ohio

15 months ago

It's been that since may 1st, the whole process has been massively slow, I missed a call one day and it took 3 weeks to get a response

Ugh in Perrysburg, Ohio

15 months ago

It's been forwarded for review since the second day I applied

Ugh in Perrysburg, Ohio

15 months ago

Completely Broke and Broken in Cleveland, Ohio said: Chances are she doesn't have the heart to tell you, it's probably not going to happen.

Thanks for the optimisim, I really want this job and am more than qualified. I've hear at&t's hiring is tricky but this is nuts!

15 months ago

Did the first missed call leave a voicemail?

Ugh in Perrysburg, Ohio

15 months ago

Yes, it seems to be a hurry up and wait game. I was literally told I was selected for the job, but no offer..

15 months ago

What were the questions over the phone like?

Ugh in Perrysburg, Ohio

15 months ago

Mine was a little different than most since I've worked in the industry my entire adult life. But it's mostly past work questions

15 months ago

What carrier you use to work at? Are you in Business Sales currently? I applied for Business Account Manager as well and just want to know what to expect as far as questions? Did you present a 30/60/90?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.