Nov 5th, 2012 training at Cerritos, CA

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Epic in Los Angeles, California

22 months ago

Is anybody going to training on nov 5 for the Cerritos, ca location?

I live in the Los Angeles area so it will be at least a 20-30 mile drive from me. Anybody know if I have to daily commute? Do they offer me a choice whether I want to stay at a hotel or not?

If I commute daily do i still get the daily food allowance of $42/ day?

I have so many questions. The last time I spoke to a rep they told me congratulations on getting hired and I will receive a call around a week before training starts to give me more info but I'm so anxious to start!

If anybody can answer my questions ill gladly appreciate it and ill also try to post my AT&T experience as well once I'm done.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Lov3Ly in Torrance, California

20 months ago

How long did it take for the hiring process. I applied nov 2nd for Cerritos,CA got an email the same day for teleconference and after that was scheduled for testing nov 13th and interviewed the same day. I was told I would be receiving a call but I haven't yet and my status still says "resume forwarded to hiring manager for review '. I'm starting to think I didn't get the job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

WannBeHired in Los Angeles, California

8 months ago

HEY I KNOW THIS IS AN OLD POST BUT I NEED TO ASK A QUESTION... DURING THE DRUG TESTING DID THEY HAVE TO WATCH YOU PEE

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.