New Hire Training

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Fres9056 in Greeley, Colorado

19 months ago

Hello I am starting New Hire Training in Denver and I was wondering if anyone could tell me what its like. I am eager but wondering what we could possibly do for 9 hours a day in a classroom setting for 3 weeks?! I would like to know what to expect so I am prepared. Thanks in advance!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Luis550 in Midland, Texas

19 months ago

What position did you apply for? And when is your training date?

Fres9056 in Greeley, Colorado

19 months ago

I am hired as a full time Sales associate (wireless consultant) and training starts on Monday (December 10th).

Bobby in Newark, Ohio

19 months ago

I'm pretty bummed. I was scheduled and set to train in Chicago (out of site where I had never been) and got a call today from my manager telling me my training had been changed to a local location.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jade in Sterling Heights, Michigan

19 months ago

I received a call today and they changed my training from Chicago, IL on January 14th to January 7th and I'm going to Dallas, TX

Mike in Atlantic Beach, Florida

2 months ago

I have training next week and haven't gotten much information. I drive down Monday, train on Tuesday and Wednesday in Orlando then drive home. Do I train at my home store for the rest of the week?

ThisGuy in Jacksonville, Florida

2 months ago

Mike in Atlantic Beach, Florida said: I have training next week and haven't gotten much information. I drive down Monday, train on Tuesday and Wednesday in Orlando then drive home. Do I train at my home store for the rest of the week?

You may want to call your store manager. I was recently hired as a Sales Representative and I was informed I'd work two days in training and the other three in my store.

It's interesting that I gave the opposite problem - I've been in contact with my store manager and have my schedule ironed-out, but I know nothing ore than the date I start training (May 30). They told me I'd get a call within 48 hours of the start of training - everything else regarding training is some big secret.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.