Training in Buffalo on Feb. 4th

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Hbk in Schenectady, New York

18 months ago

I start training February 4th in Buffalo Ny. Anyone else going? I was told ATT pays for travel but do I have to pay to get there initially and they take receipts for reimbursement or buy my ticket and I just go? Really looking forward to this! Also, do we get our first check while out there and our company owned phone? Last question is do we have the hotel paid for saturday and sunday the days we're not training or do we have to go home? Thanks for any help guys. If you're in Buff for training too let me know and we can hang out!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jade in Sterling Heights, Michigan

18 months ago

they pay for everything except your baggage and yes you will get paid. you will find out the first two days of training about the payment schedule. yes the hotel the is paid for on the weekend and you can use ur american express card to eat. $42 a day, not to exceed $25 in one single purchase.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

18 months ago

Souds good and ty for the info. I leave Sunday and hate having to leave my wife and kids for two weeks but we need the money. Very helpful info Jade.

How do I get from the train station to hotel? The recruiter said the hotel sends a shuttle but is that true? Never really stayed in a high class hotel before.

How do employee phones work? I am going to use the cou sparingly, but as a main cell since I don't have one. Would I be able to get my wife a phone too and how does her line work? Would she have to get a credit check for her line like a 'real customer,' sign a contract? I heard they were 50% off or something. Would hate to get a contract phone. Are go-phone cards discounted?

SShelmidine in Carthage, New York

18 months ago

Hbk in Schenectady, New York said: Souds good and ty for the info. I leave Sunday and hate having to leave my wife and kids for two weeks but we need the money. Very helpful info Jade.

How do I get from the train station to hotel? The recruiter said the hotel sends a shuttle but is that true? Never really stayed in a high class hotel before.

How do employee phones work? I am going to use the cou sparingly, but as a main cell since I don't have one. Would I be able to get my wife a phone too and how does her line work? Would she have to get a credit check for her line like a 'real customer,' sign a contract? I heard they were 50% off or something. Would hate to get a contract phone. Are go-phone cards discounted?

I just saw that you were going to this training and I got excited, I will be there as well! I already got my hotel arrangements by email a few days ago. I will be driving up each week, easier for me than flying since the airport I would have to go to is an hour drive.

for your other answers, I am unsure. There is another thread on here with some information for that. I am sure we will learn this early on.

18 months ago

Great! Gonna be an interesting two weeks. I live 5 hours away so will probably stay in the hotel on the weekends. Got everything taken care of so I'm ready to go! We have our own block of the hotel and a shuttle to take us back and forth to training, so all's good. Going to be a long couple weeks but from what I hear it's gonna be fun!

WVU in West Virginia

17 months ago

I have a question for anyone who has already been through training. My training is March 4th in King of Prussia PA. Anyone else training then/there? Also, I am 6 hours away from the training site, and was offered a flight, but the closest airport is 3 hours away. Would I be able to rent a car instead of flying and would they reimburse me at least partially for that? It seems like it would cost about the same as a flight, maybe less. I was wondering if anyone else has any info or experience pertaining to this. Thanks!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.