AT&T Interview and Hiring Process

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

brogan in Fall River, Massachusetts

17 months ago

So I recently applied for AT&T and got a phone interview within 2-3 weeks of applying. After that I was scheduled for an interview with the Regional Hiring Manager. I passed that interview and then was scheduled a meeting with the AT&T Store Manager and as soon as I went home my profile on connect.att.jobs said I was not selected. I wasn't sure if this was automated or if anyone in the past had that profile update and still got the job. The manager said he still had interviews all week and I wouldn't hear back from them until a week or two and even if I wasn't selected, those who were left would also be scheduled an interview with another store that was hiring. If anyone who has been hired by AT&T before has any input, that would be great.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

K in Torrance, California

17 months ago

Any status? I have the same issue, but different company.

Watty in Baltimore, Maryland

15 months ago

brogan in Fall River, Massachusetts said: So I recently applied for AT&T and got a phone interview within 2-3 weeks of applying. After that I was scheduled for an interview with the Regional Hiring Manager. I passed that interview and then was scheduled a meeting with the AT&T Store Manager and as soon as I went home my profile on connect.att.jobs said I was not selected. I wasn't sure if this was automated or if anyone in the past had that profile update and still got the job.

Feb. 18 I received my second interview it went smoothly and great, i then a few days later received a call from the same person i had the phone interview with, she stated that they gave the position to an internal rep. So i was informed to find another position in my area that was available when one open up. this process took about 2 weeks, i contact the same lady and she got right back to me and scheduled a face to face interview with the store manager the next day. I had my face to face interview with the store manager March 19, the interview went great the store manager informed me that i would hear something by the end of the week. i did not. i checked my status on the application and it went from " resume forwarded to store manager" to " awaiting final decision" Today i looked at my status and it says completed. I don't know if this indicates that i am hired or not. i also received a email from the store manager stating that he was looking forward to working with me at that location and if i needed anything to contact him. Im just curious to if anybody else had a similar process go along. Im still waiting contact from HR. when she first contacted me she told me the pay

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.