AT&T Training in March

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

WVU in West Virginia

22 months ago

Hello! I am a new hire and was wondering about training and accommodations for training in King of Prussia March 4th. I live 6 hours away, and was told I have the option to fly in, but the closest airport is almost 3 hours away. Would I be able to have the option of a rental car instead of flying? Would AT&T reimburse me at least partially for the costs to do that? In the end, it would cost the same as flying I would think, maybe less. Also, any additional helpful info about training and what to expect would be great! Thanks so much!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

HelloSir in Florida

22 months ago

WVU in West Virginia said: Hello! I am a new hire and was wondering about training and accommodations for training in King of Prussia March 4th. I live 6 hours away, and was told I have the option to fly in, but the closest airport is almost 3 hours away. Would I be able to have the option of a rental car instead of flying? Would AT&T reimburse me at least partially for the costs to do that? In the end, it would cost the same as flying I would think, maybe less. Also, any additional helpful info about training and what to expect would be great! Thanks so much!

You should speak to your Store Manger regarding that. After training you fill out an expense report for reimbursement of out of pocket expenses. If your Store Manger approves you will be reimbursed fully.

HelloSir in Florida

22 months ago

Manager* auto correct kills me

WVU in West Virginia

22 months ago

Thanks for your quick response:)I am not sure if I am going to ask...I was hoping someone else had this same experience before but I am guessing not?

rackham12 in Central, Mississippi

22 months ago

Definitely not the labor agreement only covers expenses that are provided a rental car is something you would have to pay for on your own however you can be reimbursed for mileage to airport. I am Area Retail Manager

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.