Domestic violence misdemeanor probation

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Mackgdl

17 months ago

Hi,
Just got an invitation to take the basic electricity test for an outside tech position...was wondering if AT&T still hires anyone that is currently on probation? I also have a flag on my license for non payment of insurance...my probation will be over in about 2 months and it won't be on my record upon completion. What do you think?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Edx13 in El Centro, California

1 month ago

Hey just curious if you took the test and were offered a job I'm kind of in the same boat.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

rackham12 in Central, Minnesota

1 month ago

Were you convicted?

1 month ago

I pled no contest a few months ago.
I posted a question a week ago and have looked all over, I'm currently on non supervised probation and only thing they ask of me is to obey all laws. The charge is a misdemeanor battery with serious bodily injury. www.indeed.com/forum/gen/How-to-Use-Indeed/Prem-Tech-AT-T-background-check/t488945

rackham12 in Central, Minnesota

1 month ago

Well if they offered you the job it is not likely they will rescind the offer unless it appeared on the background check.

1 month ago

Well I'm just waiting for them to call they are hiring 8 people in my county, and I'm pretty sure it would come up in a background check that's why I'm wondering if anyone has actually gotten an official offer after a misdemeanor like mine came up during BG check.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.