Accenture- Entry Level Technology Consultant (Philadelphia)

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Liz Kline in Seattle, Washington

53 months ago

Hi All,
For those of you who have interview with Accenture, I have a question: can I take it as a good sign that a recruiter (via email) contacted me to give me a rough idea when interviews would start? She didn't say that I was selected for an interview, just when interviews were predicted to start and that I would be contacted again if there are able to consider me. I feel that it is a good sign because at least she took the time (at the other locations I applied to, no one even bothered to follow up with me)...or is this just standard procedure for the Philadelphia IT recruiters?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Douglas in New York in New York, New York

53 months ago

Not necessarily, I received the same type of email from a recruiter (for a different location, though) and I'm still waiting to hear back from them--4 months later!!

Good luck, though

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

53 months ago

Douglas in New York in New York, New York said: Not necessarily, I received the same type of email from a recruiter (for a different location, though) and I'm still waiting to hear back from them--4 months later!!

Good luck, though

thanks, Douglas :) did this recruiter give you a rough estimate? this one told me that interviews are supposed to start in Feb or March...

53 months ago

Douglas in New York in New York, New York said: Not necessarily, I received the same type of email from a recruiter (for a different location, though) and I'm still waiting to hear back from them--4 months later!!

Good luck, though

Oh and if they didn't give you a pretty specific time frame (making it impossible to determine if you were selected or not) did you end up contacting the recruiter? I was thinking about contacting this one (she sent me 2 letters for 2 different positions) but I don't want to be a nuisance. Especially since she did gave me time time frames for both..so if after March, I am not contacted, then I know I was not considered.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Douglas in New York in New York, New York

53 months ago

Yes, they gave a specific time frame (December) but they never followed up.
I tried to contact the recruiter who sent the email at the end of the month but received no email back from her.

All I'm saying is that the email you were sent is not necessarily indicative of a future interview.

53 months ago

Douglas in New York in New York, New York said: Yes, they gave a specific time frame (December) but they never followed up.
I tried to contact the recruiter who sent the email at the end of the month but received no email back from her.

All I'm saying is that the email you were sent is not necessarily indicative of a future interview.

Thank you so much. you were a BIG help to me. =)

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.