Second (2nd) Interview at Accenture

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

awchristler in Burnaby, British Columbia

87 months ago

Hello,
I have a face to face second interview for a finance position. This is not a consulting position. This company has outsourced their finance department to Accenture. I am very nervous about it and am wondering if you could help me with some tips for my second interview. Do you know what the format of this round 2 interview will be? The recruiter said it would last approx 2 hours. My email address is awchristler@yahoo.com
thanks
Sara

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Judy in Downers Grove, Illinois

86 months ago

awchristler in Burnaby, British Columbia said: Hello,
I have a face to face second interview for a finance position. This is not a consulting position. This company has outsourced their finance department to Accenture. I am very nervous about it and am wondering if you could help me with some tips for my second interview. Do you know what the format of this round 2 interview will be? The recruiter said it would last approx 2 hours. My email address is awchristler@yahoo.com
thanks
Sara

2nd interview is what that consider a Behavior Interview -
What was the Issue
What did you dod to help resolve
Was it resolved.
Just to see how you handle different situation that might arise.
Your recruiter should of told you this.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Judy in Downers Grove, Illinois

86 months ago

Sorry, my answer is posted above.

Anita77 in parlin, New Jersey

81 months ago

Hi Sara,
I saw ur posting in indded.com regarding accenture 2 nd level interview.I hv also got interview. Can u plz share ur experiance N questions they asked

Thanks
Anita

awchristler in Burnaby, British Columbia said: Hello,
thanks
Sara

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.