What's the company culture at Accenture?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

Every business has it's own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Accenture?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Accenture?

Reply - Report abuse

Shelly in Chicago, Illinois

96 months ago

Joe in Bloomingdale, Illinois said: Stay a way from these backstubbers

Can you please clarify? I know someone currently employed at Accenture as a Consultant. She has a Bachelor's degree in Human Computer Interaction. She has been recommending I work here because they pay well, and have great benefits. She claims she only works 40 hours a week and her starting pay was $45,000 and within 6 months her salary went to $50,000. She travels Monday-Thursday and works from home on Fridays. Sounds great to me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (60) / No (39) Reply - Report abuse

concerned in Madison, Wisconsin

94 months ago

Rob in Austin, Texas said: I'm sorry but I disagree with Joe and Thomas.

It's competitive, no doubt. But they're great at what they do, they pay well, and give good benefits.

I feel it's very tough to get in and thus a lot of people complain and hate the company.

Complete Shyt is right. The work environment is filled with self serving sharks. Who paid this person off? HR?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (32) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Thomas in Exeter, Missouri

94 months ago

SAP Training program?? I thought you had to be working with the company before they start giving ANY type of SAP Training. Any Joe Blow off the street will HAVE to have SAP skill off top or NO DIE!

Your best bet to succeed is to grab some big wig's coat tail and ride the wave but for those who have a sense of self worth and can not do the OVER KILL on the A z z Kissing ..I mean Networking may not go as far in the company. It is a shame but it is politics.

Accenture actually has a list of rules that is called "HOW TO PLAY THE GAME".

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.