How to get a job at Accenture.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Host

Do you work at Accenture? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Looking in Minneapolis, Minnesota

98 months ago

I feel it's nearly impossible to get even an interview with Accenture. I'm trying to apply for an entry level position but I keep getting the run around. I really do feel I have the qualities they're looking for but I just can't get my foot in the door! I even called a recruiter (after much work trying to get a number) but she was a little hesitant to answer some of my general questions - saying it'd be better to just apply for a job and see if I get a response. I'm a fairly recent grad (less than two years) so I know I have a little more experience than someone who just graduated. I'm so determined to get this, but it seems all the avenues are hopeless. What does it take - an Ivy League education? - a friend inside the company?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (99) / No (29) Reply - Report abuse

Anon in San Antonio, Texas

96 months ago

Norma in San Antonio, Texas said: I don't agree with you on this comment. Everyone has their own personality. Being hired as a referal means that the person who refered you thinks highly of you. The company who hires referals by employees, repect that.

Or it could also mean the majority is Hispanic and either related, friends, or dating

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Christian in Dayton, Ohio

96 months ago

I'd stay away from Accenture if your in the US. They are an outsourcing company and do not care one iota for their own. They outsourced me twice and I've never been better leaving that company. Don't waste your time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

ED ED ED in Epsom, United Kingdom

93 months ago

How to get a job at accenture is explained here http://www.wikijob.co.uk/wiki/Image:Accenture_logo.jpg

Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Consultant/Job Seeker in Berwyn, Illinois

40 months ago

L H in Saint Paul, Minnesota said: What kind of salary can be expected for an Application Service Management Project Manager?

Check out Glass door dot com for salary info and interview info on pretty much any big company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

ravinder in Hyderabad, India

8 months ago

Jason Bennett in Bothell, Washington said:

can you sebd your resume to ravinderreddy.dashetty@gmai.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.