Xpert testing

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

jb in Indianapolis, Indiana

90 months ago

Can anyone tell me what the Xpert testing covers?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (139) / No (36) Reply - Report abuse

anon in Dayton, Ohio

90 months ago

Word 2000, Excel 2000, basic data entry...copying names and addresses, that part is timed.

most of the word and excel stuff is pretty basic, just take your time and look through the menu options.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (78) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

santa claus in Manheim, Pennsylvania

73 months ago

ITS THERE WAY OF COVERING UP THEIR MENTAL INCOMPETENCE!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (31) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

gail bell in Durham, North Carolina

52 months ago

jb in Indianapolis, Indiana said: Can anyone tell me what the Xpert testing covers?

I have noticed as well that I cannot access the test either I also called the office on several occasions to let them know about this and still it has not be corrected. Others on line has the problem as well.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

gail bell in Durham, North Carolina

52 months ago

bp in Duluth, Minnesota said: I did try a different computer which I guess was more compatible--more power. So, I was able to take the tests from home, after all! Thanks for your message.
Good luck!

What did you do to access the test because I still was not able to access it states that browser does not support and I used firefox, google and yahoo what else can I use to get in to the test.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

leestork@gmail.com in Providence, Rhode Island

49 months ago

I have MS outlook 2008 and can not access the the test. I keep getting the message: Please load microsoft internet exploer to access this website What do I do.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.