What's the company culture at Advance America?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Advance America?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Advance America?

Reply - Report abuse

Business Professional in Corpus Christi, Texas

38 months ago

This company is ethical and family-friendly,promoting a healthy work/home life balance. They often promote from within, so there is a reward for doing your job well. The pay is competitive in this industry; usually pays more than any other company in this industry. There are bonus programs and incentives/contests to reward employees for meeting their goals. Employees are professional from the bottom of the chain to the top- always focused on compliance and customer service.
Great company to work for!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

yoopergal2stay in Daggett, Michigan

38 months ago

I would like more info on this position. Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Alt T in Sacramento, California

14 months ago

Decent company to work for. DDO's how come you don't protect your employees?
941 robbed 3 times. No added security for the loan female who works alone. Why is this?
DDO's it's unprofessional, tacky to show favoritism to your favorite employee, and bring gifts to them in front of other employees. Not to mention hurtful. Why is it ppl who've been working for Advance ?54 for six years. Do not know how to open emails. Stating they are not and will not learn all aspects of company. Besides make phone calls. Are praised as top notch employees. Sacramento DDO terminated my employment last week. I take responsibility for my being late. For 2 hr bank run. & shortage that you Mis.DDO did not want to help me find. After 4 yrs I was let go for all that. She said was numerous things? So you keep ppl for 4 yrs who have issues? And keep ppl who brown nose? Wow Mis.DDO division 6. Thank you for stepping on me. Knowing im down. After being beat up in my own home by sac sheriff who I called for help. This April That's why I had to go to court. Bonita & michale. 4 stiches to my head two black eyes. Thank you Bonita for firing me on Monday after court. This is family job place you all try to sale?! Maybe if I was one of your favorites you would've bought me Starbucks. And not have fired me! You don't care about your employees. Certainly not trying to help me. But why would you? You didn't beat me up. You just stepped on me when I was down!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.