Fellons need not opply

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Fellon in us in Minneapolis, Minnesota

124 months ago

I sent my info to them Schelde and went to an Interveiw. Then after all of this I get Informed that they DO NOT PLACE FELLONS . EXCEPT IF THE CHARGES ARE OVER 10 YR OLD .

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

dragon1sun24 in huntsville, Alabama

93 months ago

First off you profiling IDIOTS not everyone who has a criminal backround is EVIL. But in your eyes a man in the wrong place at the wrong time is is the wrost kind of criminal huh. you people make me sick but if you by mistake kill some one in a car crash get charged an try to get a job later only to find out that they dont hire people like YOU then u see that how you treat people with records is wrong or that preson you turned down for a job a while back is now the same person your trying to get a job from you fools fear irony

Reply - Report abuse

Matthew in Bradenton, Florida

4 months ago

Dragon, I'm guessing you are a felon because otherwise you wouldn't have a problem. And they never said they don't hire convicts its felons they don't hire! If you were for drunk and disorderly its a misdemeanor not a felony. If I was an employer I wouldn't hire a felon either because that's a big offense, like distribution of heroin, or a DUI most people don't get felonies because of a mistake its usually something you know is wrong and you do it anway which shows disregard for the law and poor judgement.

Reply - Report abuse

Tameka in Reading, Pennsylvania

2 months ago

Matthew in Bradenton, Florida said: Dragon, I'm guessing you are a felon because otherwise you wouldn't have a problem. And they never said they don't hire convicts its felons they don't hire! If you were for drunk and disorderly its a misdemeanor not a felony. If I was an employer I wouldn't hire a felon either because that's a big offense, like distribution of heroin, or a DUI most people don't get felonies because of a mistake its usually something you know is wrong and you do it anway which shows disregard for the law and poor judgement.

Well now just because a person has a felony doesnt label them a bad person. Those born with silver spoons mostly wouldnt understand, yet those ppl to commit felonies. If its not violent or sex offenders i dont see what's the big deal with hiring someone who wants to rehabilitate themselves and wants to work.Sometimes a felon is your best worker, because there ambitous and want to prove they are more then what society says. Bottom line everyone makes mistakes. In some states something so minor can result in a felony just cause of the area your in. other cases are ppl being young and dumb, but rhen you grow up and are wiling to change. What ppl do tell you that you cant change by closing doors. Then your subjected to the same activities. Alot of ppl think like you and i wouldnt want to work for you if you had a business,just by your outlook on ppl.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Markersable in Riverton, New Jersey

2 months ago

Tameka in Reading, Pennsylvania said: Well now just because a person has a felony doesnt label them a bad person. Those born with silver spoons mostly wouldnt understand, yet those ppl to commit felonies. If its not violent or sex offenders i dont see what's the big deal with hiring someone who wants to rehabilitate themselves and wants to work.Sometimes a felon is your best worker, because there ambitous and want to prove they are more then what society says. Bottom line everyone makes mistakes. In some states something so minor can result in a felony just cause of the area your in. other cases are ppl being young and dumb, but rhen you grow up and are wiling to change. What ppl do tell you that you cant change by closing doors. Then your subjected to the same activities. Alot of ppl think like you and i wouldnt want to work for you if you had a business,just by your outlook on ppl.

LOL...Yeah, Okay. Anyone can commit a felony...it doesn't matter where you're from, or if you were born with a "silver spoon" in your mouth. It doesn't matter whether or not you're a "bad person". It's a matter of hiring responsible, law-abiding members of society. I wouldn't consider hiring a convict, or a felon unless there were no other candidates available for the position. Just like Matthew said, You KNOW something is wrong, and you did it anyway...Something that could have fatally harmed others (DUI), or even yourself (Drugs). That says ALOT about your character right there. That tells me that you probably have no regard for others, the law, or even yourself.

I agree that they should consider candidates with charges 7-10 years old. They shouldn't live with something like that the rest of their lives, but would I hire someone with no criminal record over someone with a criminal record? YES.

Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.