Fellons need not opply

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Fellon in us in Minneapolis, Minnesota

88 months ago

I sent my info to them Schelde and went to an Interveiw. Then after all of this I get Informed that they DO NOT PLACE FELLONS . EXCEPT IF THE CHARGES ARE OVER 10 YR OLD .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

william turner2 in Indianapolis, Indiana

73 months ago

Fellon in us in Minneapolis, Minnesota said: I sent my info to them Schelde and went to an Interveiw. Then after all of this I get Informed that they DO NOT PLACE FELLONS . EXCEPT IF THE CHARGES ARE OVER 10 YR OLD .

Are you honestly surprised? Why would aerotek EVER place a felon with one of their clients with the risk of him/her stealing something or committing some other sort of crime. You people need to understand that Aerotek values their clients and do not want to send poor quality people and ruin a good relationship. Our clients pay us for a reason, because we have a very intense screening process and don't send trash.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (18) Reply - Report abuse

dragon1sun24 in huntsville, Alabama

57 months ago

First off you profiling IDIOTS not everyone who has a criminal backround is EVIL. But in your eyes a man in the wrong place at the wrong time is is the wrost kind of criminal huh. you people make me sick but if you by mistake kill some one in a car crash get charged an try to get a job later only to find out that they dont hire people like YOU then u see that how you treat people with records is wrong or that preson you turned down for a job a while back is now the same person your trying to get a job from you fools fear irony

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.