How to get a job at Aircraft Service International Group (asig).

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

Do you work at Aircraft Service International Group (asig)? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

MoFrank in Townline, New York

59 months ago

A better question would be "Why doesn't Aircraft Service International Group call or hire people who are obviously skilled and qualified and experienced in the positions being offered?"

Or, "Why does Aircraft Service International Group ignore emails from people who are completely qualified for a position?" I don't understand this place. Ignoring inquiries and applications from experienced, educated, and innovative candidates makes no sense.

Just my experience with them thus far. Very frustrating.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Khban97 in Chicago, Illinois

22 months ago

Mine too I've interviewed twice and no call back and as a pass agent it doesn't get any better than me .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

xnmmi in Lancaster, California

22 months ago

Waiting to see how I fair with them - I have all I need and then some to qualify for a position they posted out here in LA...will be interesting to see if I hear from them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

sityboi in Las Vegas, Nevada

21 months ago

They will hire just about anyone. It seems like they hire the most unqualified people and ignore the people who are qualified. The general manager is the biggest douchebag ever and they screw up your paycheck about every other week. Pay is horrible and you work long hours. The benefits are the only good part about this job. And don't get your hopes up for advancement with this company, unless you plan on working for them for 10+ years. Only reason im keeping this job is so i can move on to southwest.

nguyenm103@gmail.com in Hanoi, Vietnam

11 months ago

cai cty nay buon cuoi qua

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.