Well I got a call yesterday and an email for the drug test and a conditional offer. I am going to take the drug test but I am unsure if I should take the position. There is so much news going around about how AA is filing for bankruptcy and the employees might be causing delays on purpose. This can't be good for the company, it can only make matters worse. Plus I read that there are more and more people who are cancelling their tickets, which is business lost. I don't think leaving my current job would be a good idea. On that same note this job would be good because I plan to move in the future and they allow you to transfer, which means that I would have a job already when we move. I am just so confused.