Analytical Graphics, Inc. News and Happenings.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

Host

What do you think - will Analytical Graphics, Inc. grow fast? Are they expanding their staff? How does Analytical Graphics, Inc. stack up against the competition?

Reply - Report abuse

Host

What do you think - will Analytical Graphics, Inc. grow fast? Are they expanding their staff? How does Analytical Graphics, Inc. stack up against the competition?

Reply - Report abuse

Host

Reply - Report abuse

Host

Reply - Report abuse

Host

Reply - Report abuse

SpaceAnom in Exton, Pennsylvania

29 months ago

Worked at several companies like this. This company had excellent insurance benefits, great culture, and I made good friends. Pay is a little less than competitive, but good. There is a good hard working group here. I was there for several years.

However, the low level managers are not trained well and bad management skills are a problem. The company is top heavy.

There has been a large amount of people (about 20% of the company) leaving the company from 60+ hour work weeks and poor management with no pay increases. Some of the younger employees need improvement in professionalism and need to be let go. The other employees are very professional and well skilled.

Some of the issues with the company are economy driven, some of the issues are the need to clean house. It will grow fast if they take the time to deal with some internal issues. The product is excellent, there are some really intelligent hard working engineers, astrophysicists and software developers here that will carry a long way if they can take care of the other business.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

29 months ago

Worked at several companies like this. This company had excellent insurance benefits, great culture, and I made good friends. Pay is a little less than competitive, but good. There is a good hard working group here. I was there for several years.

However, the low level managers are not trained well and bad management skills are a problem. The company is top heavy.

There has been a large amount of people (about 20% of the company) leaving the company from 60+ hour work weeks and poor management with no pay increases. Some of the younger employees need improvement in professionalism and need to be let go. The other employees are very professional and well skilled.

Some of the issues with the company are economy driven, some of the issues are the need to clean house. It will grow fast if they take the time to deal with some internal issues. The product is excellent, there are some really intelligent hard working engineers, astrophysicists and software developers here that will carry a long way if they can take care of the other business.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

29 months ago

29 months ago

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.