Anheuser-Busch Interview Questions.

Comments (6)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Anheuser-Busch?

Any advice on striking the right note?

JOHN D. MENA in Ontario, California

99 months ago

I WOULD LIKE TO WORK AT ANHEUSER BUSCH IT'S A SOLID CORPORATION AND A CAREER OPPORTUNITY.I WORKED FOR BALL CORPORATION & SAINT GOBAIN CORPORATION (GLASS DIVISION)EL MONTE,CALIFORNIA.THE PLANT CLOSED ON 9-1-2006,I WAS THERE FOR 28 YEARS FROM 11-8-1978-11-1-2006.

Anon in Fort Collins, Colorado

99 months ago

I went through the whole interview process and it's a huge time sink. Four separate interviews over a 4 month period--2 consisted of rigorous tests, and 2 were normal Q&A types. They don't move fast, so don't expect to get the final decision for months.

FYI, I got the job and hated it. If you get a position on the lines, be prepared for VERY physically demanding job and an oppressive atmosphere full of disgruntled old-timers.

tree in Saint Louis, Missouri

99 months ago

For any corporate executive jobs or intensions of moving up in the company, pay attention any female applicants. You need to grow a "set" if you plan on it happening. Its the "boys club" at good ole AB.

Nick Fisher in Boulder, Colorado

68 months ago

I have tried interviewing twice for A-B, first in March 2005 and just got rejected today after a second interview in Fort Collins. I really want to work here and don't want to let this go like the others. I neeed to meet someone from inside to get in - now I know. Is there any way to find networks who work for A-B?

Nick Fisher in Boulder, Colorado

68 months ago

Also, does anyone think taking leadership training at a local community college would bolster my profile for the Group Manager position in Operations or Brewing?
Please email me at nicholas.fisher2@gmail.com for any tips and answers to these questions. Thanks!!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.