Anheuser-Busch Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Anheuser-Busch?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

JOHN D. MENA in Ontario, California

93 months ago

I WOULD LIKE TO WORK AT ANHEUSER BUSCH IT'S A SOLID CORPORATION AND A CAREER OPPORTUNITY.I WORKED FOR BALL CORPORATION & SAINT GOBAIN CORPORATION (GLASS DIVISION)EL MONTE,CALIFORNIA.THE PLANT CLOSED ON 9-1-2006,I WAS THERE FOR 28 YEARS FROM 11-8-1978-11-1-2006.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

Anon in Fort Collins, Colorado

93 months ago

I went through the whole interview process and it's a huge time sink. Four separate interviews over a 4 month period--2 consisted of rigorous tests, and 2 were normal Q&A types. They don't move fast, so don't expect to get the final decision for months.

FYI, I got the job and hated it. If you get a position on the lines, be prepared for VERY physically demanding job and an oppressive atmosphere full of disgruntled old-timers.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

tree in Saint Louis, Missouri

93 months ago

For any corporate executive jobs or intensions of moving up in the company, pay attention any female applicants. You need to grow a "set" if you plan on it happening. Its the "boys club" at good ole AB.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Nick Fisher in Boulder, Colorado

63 months ago

I have tried interviewing twice for A-B, first in March 2005 and just got rejected today after a second interview in Fort Collins. I really want to work here and don't want to let this go like the others. I neeed to meet someone from inside to get in - now I know. Is there any way to find networks who work for A-B?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Nick Fisher in Boulder, Colorado

63 months ago

Also, does anyone think taking leadership training at a local community college would bolster my profile for the Group Manager position in Operations or Brewing?
Please email me at nicholas.fisher2@gmail.com for any tips and answers to these questions. Thanks!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.