Apple Interview

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

Annie in Wildomar, California

49 months ago

I myself have not yet applied at Apple, however , my sig other did , they flew him up for the day, he had to pay for the ticket himself and then they reimbursed the expense. His interview went on for an entire 8 hours. '
It was a constant stream of very difficult software code problems. At lunch they allowed him to get some food at the cafeteria, and one of the interviewers said "I dont know why you got lunch you will probably have to work thru it"!! The job was never offered to him. This was the absolute first time he was n0t offered the job, after interviewing for a senior software developer position. He currently works as a Software Architect for a very big company. The interviewers were arrogant, very tough and seemed sort of clique-ish. They portray a very laid back working atmishere, however, it seems like the ones who do the interviews are usually on some sort of head trip! I have hear similar stories from other high level professionals who have interviewed at apple. I think it really depends on what kind of a job it is that you are applying for.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.