Aramark Insurence

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

jlb12250 in jacksonville, Vermont

70 months ago

Ok here is my delema: I hate aramark with a passion everything about working there is a nightmare. This as many aramark employees know! But anyways to my point If I quit aramark (giving my two week notice) I have been told that employees can take their insurence with them. So say I pay $60 each pay check for insurence what will I have to pay when I am done there and moved on to a new job?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

supervisor at s.f.a. in Nacogdoches, Texas

33 months ago

ARAMARK IS A RIP OFF I HATE THIS COMPANY AND SO DO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT WORK THERE IT'S A RACIST WORK PLACE WITH BAD INTENTIONS IN THE MAKING IT WON'T BE ME BUT BELEIVE ME ONE DAY SOON THIS COMPANY WILL BE ON THE NEWS

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

gunslinger in Dittmer, Missouri

32 months ago

jlb12250 in jacksonville, Vermont said: Ok here is my delema: I hate aramark with a passion everything about working there is a nightmare. This as many aramark employees know! But anyways to my point If I quit aramark (giving my two week notice) I have been told that employees can take their insurence with them. So say I pay $60 each pay check for insurence what will I have to pay when I am done there and moved on to a new job?

saw your post and i hope you have been able to get away from aramark. your insurance will probably be a bit higher cause a friend of mine left aramark and he signed on with sodexho and now his ins. is 88 dollars. but i think it is worth it just to escape aramark. i worked under them for years and hated them. they were so horrible words can't even describe them. i worked for them in st.louis at cardinal glennon hospital. and they were the most rascist people on earth and did so much illegal stuff it was just unreal. i think aramark is just a horrible company in general and should just be put out of business. never saw such mean and hateful and incompetent and lazy bosses in my life. so i guess aramark is awful no matter where they are or what state they are in.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.