Aramark Insurence

Comments (3)

jlb12250 in jacksonville, Vermont

80 months ago

Ok here is my delema: I hate aramark with a passion everything about working there is a nightmare. This as many aramark employees know! But anyways to my point If I quit aramark (giving my two week notice) I have been told that employees can take their insurence with them. So say I pay $60 each pay check for insurence what will I have to pay when I am done there and moved on to a new job?

supervisor at s.f.a. in Nacogdoches, Texas

42 months ago

ARAMARK IS A RIP OFF I HATE THIS COMPANY AND SO DO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT WORK THERE IT'S A RACIST WORK PLACE WITH BAD INTENTIONS IN THE MAKING IT WON'T BE ME BUT BELEIVE ME ONE DAY SOON THIS COMPANY WILL BE ON THE NEWS

gunslinger in Dittmer, Missouri

41 months ago

jlb12250 in jacksonville, Vermont said: Ok here is my delema: I hate aramark with a passion everything about working there is a nightmare. This as many aramark employees know! But anyways to my point If I quit aramark (giving my two week notice) I have been told that employees can take their insurence with them. So say I pay $60 each pay check for insurence what will I have to pay when I am done there and moved on to a new job?

saw your post and i hope you have been able to get away from aramark. your insurance will probably be a bit higher cause a friend of mine left aramark and he signed on with sodexho and now his ins. is 88 dollars. but i think it is worth it just to escape aramark. i worked under them for years and hated them. they were so horrible words can't even describe them. i worked for them in st.louis at cardinal glennon hospital. and they were the most rascist people on earth and did so much illegal stuff it was just unreal. i think aramark is just a horrible company in general and should just be put out of business. never saw such mean and hateful and incompetent and lazy bosses in my life. so i guess aramark is awful no matter where they are or what state they are in.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.