ARAMARK News and Happenings.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

What do you think -- is this company going to survive and thrive? Are they looking to expand their staff, or do you think layoffs are inevitable?

How does ARAMARK stack up against the competition?

Reply - Report abuse

Baaba in Chicago, Illinois

91 months ago

Aramark will not stand a chance against the competition because of its bigotry, lawlessness and blatant abuse of employees' rights. This company has done more harm to its employees than the welfare of the employees, because labor regulators of employment practices and regulations do not follow up this Aramark's employment practices. This company is a DO-NOTHING EMPLOYER FOR EMPLOYEES' company and if I were to write about its practices and abuses it may take a whole book to explain Aramark's lack of Following the Labor and Rules, employees retention of Aramark and blatant abuse of Aramark's employees.. One has not lost anything if you cannot get through the employment doors of Aramark. The company hires imcompetent personnel recommended from within. Birds of the same feathers stick together.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Richard Ulmer

83 months ago

I work for Aramark. They are the biggest losers in the business. I am told to sit and not do a thing except collect a check. We rip people off and steal things as long as that yearly contract is signed.

I was asked to sleep with the District Manager Oliver to get a rasie, and it was Oliver that got a rasie by me LOL

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.