Employment with Aramark

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (43)

Don't Care to state in Madison, Alabama

105 months ago

My experience was horrible. The copmpany was extremely disorganized and unprepared for the account. Be careful not to be made a scapegoat for their inadequacies.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (75) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Baaba in Chicago, Illinois

105 months ago

Aramark's hidden prejudices are not blatant, but as a non-white employee you feel the racism and you get framed up by one's own Manager. That's the sad story of it- by a person who is supposed to lead you to be successful and this person does it with glee. An employee would join Aramark with no blemish of work record, and the management would not hesistate to mar a non-white work record , not any fault of his/her own, without any conscience, especially,the Aramark's management team at University of Chicago. One White Manager, for example, used to raise horses. Now, he is a Manager-THANKS TO his bosom friend, who used to be an overall boss and this White Manager does not know anything about food management and does not have any business managing a crew of employees

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (49) / No (21) Reply - Report abuse

Bluegrasser in Wallburg, North Carolina

105 months ago

I have been with ARAMARK for over a year and a half now and LOVE working for them. They are anything but racist. My DM is a afro-american as are 2 out of 5 managers at my account. They have MANY MANY venues one can take if they feel they are being racially dicriminated against. They offer tons of training to help management grow with-in the company.
I have the feeling those who did not like working for Aramark where the ones who showed up "for" work ..... not "to" work.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (29) Reply - Report abuse

Cheffield

102 months ago

Happy with ARAMARK said: Don't let this one persons experience or lack there of, influence your decision on applying to ARAMARK. Preparation is the responsability of the manager not the company. I am currently an employee of ARAMARK and have been for many years. I have opened two new accounts with great success and unlimited support. ARAMARK's biggest asset is it's people. Don't let the bad experience of someone else deter you from joining a great team.
B.S

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

Anon

101 months ago

This company is terrible. The District Managers dont do their job. Their new "system" is out to screw the customer. You can not write credits (uniforms) and you have no power. What Aramark told me they didnt want (Delivery boys) is exactly what they are turning us into. We have no power with our customers and they have completely lost faith in us. They wont hire enough people so that when people need their EARNED time off they can not get it (or they have to work a double to get their EARNED day off). Not only that they make you unload and load your truck plus give you a ton of paperwork (that is completely unnecessary) AND make you sell on your route as well. What is the point of having a sales team if they want us to go out and run a route keep our customers happy PLUS have to go and seek new business? Other uniform companies I have worked for were much better. Aramark ties your hand and makes the route people scrape goates. They are losing customers daily and they dont care.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (35) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

off-shore in Houston, Texas

99 months ago

I worked for Aramark Offshore, Houston TX...They are the most unorganized, misinformed group of managers i have ever worked under. Not once in 12 months did a manager visit my rig. They instead, called the shots from the office without understanding anything. The rules of play continued to change on a monthly basis. Aramark was NOT LIKED by most all my rigs located in the gulf of mexico. They are frowned upon by Corporate Company Reps and Service men through out. Since no longer working for Aramark Offshore, i have been offered to head up a new division with catering for the drilling company. Finally, the contract is coming to an end, and the client is getting what they beg for: Quality Service and Great Food!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Current Applicant

99 months ago

Wow, Offshore.
That's sad. For those of us who don't know----they've got a good image.
Thanks for sharing your perspective.

I've got a 2nd interview with another company next week. Maybe, I stop hoping for Aramark.

Take care. Enjoy your job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

Current ARAMARK employee... in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

98 months ago

I work at the ARAMARK Tower in Philadelphia, and although no company is perfect, I have found that ARAMARK is one of the BEST to work at. I have worked for other large and small organizations, and know from top down that ARAMARK has the best intentions for its people, the community, and its clients. (Anyway, who runs a company that isn't looking to be successful financially???) The comapny IS going in the right direction.

Everyone needs to remember: there are MANY different divisions in ARAMARK and many different management styles. Everyone's experience is different and some might not be right for the company...

From someone inside now, I find it hard to believe everything I just read. There are high level managers, VPs in fact, that are diverse. 3 examples: the top HR people are diverse (one is a woman and the other African American) the Diversity VP is diverse (African American), and the College Relations VP is diverse (African American) as well.

I am sure you can research all of this on the company website: www.aramark.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

WILLIAM SMYRE in Newark, New Jersey

98 months ago

WOULD LIKE A POSITION AT YOUR NEWARK COMPANY ON FRELINGHUYSEN AVE. A UNIFORM COOMPANY.THANK YOU! EMAIL wsmyre@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

40+ and Female discrimination in Frisco, Texas

97 months ago

No question at all. 40+ and Female and Pregnancy discrimination in Sales - Management - Distribution jobs.

Also, just try to find a non-white - non-male. The international people they employ are also of caucasian appearance and male.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

40+ and Female discrimination in Frisco, Texas

97 months ago

Remember ARAMARK has several divisions.

These people at these different divisions don't know each other. Even the Managers don't know the people at other divisions.

This place is a nightmare in many locations. Watch out for Dallas & Orlando & Memphis to name a few.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

deidre in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

97 months ago

Current ARAMARK employee... in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: I work at the ARAMARK Tower in Philadelphia, and although no company is perfect, I have found that ARAMARK is one of the BEST to work at. I have worked for other large and small organizations, and know from top down that ARAMARK has the best intentions for its people, the community, and its clients. (Anyway, who runs a company that isn't looking to be successful financially???) The comapny IS going in the right direction.

Everyone needs to remember: there are MANY different divisions in ARAMARK and many different management styles. Everyone's experience is different and some might not be right for the company...

From someone inside now, I find it hard to believe everything I just read. There are high level managers, VPs in fact, that are diverse. 3 examples: the top HR people are diverse (one is a woman and the other African American) the Diversity VP is diverse (African American), and the College Relations VP is diverse (African American) as well.

I am sure you can research all of this on the company website: www.aramark.com

You must be in HR. You really only mention HR people as proof of diversity.
This is the most pablum pushing response on this entire board so my bet is you're an HR wonk. Yes, there are many divisons but there is ONE senior management. There is ONE woman at that level among a host of male egos. Oh and ironically she's the head of what else.. HR!!! Who are you kidding. Oh and from the tennor of your naive response you must also be twelve.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

cheryl

97 months ago

Aramark is a joke. They lie, steal, and do anything they can with companies, promising them the world and then deliver hell!
They are the worst company in the US to work for. They pay people off, and I know this for a fact. I work for Aramark in Philadelphia right now.

I cannot wait to get out of this company and will do so very soon. I lasted 4 months until I saw all the BS they give out.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Oliver Delgaddo

97 months ago

I love Aramark. I have kissed everyones ass that I work for and it is cool because Im only as tall as their asses.

I have been linked with Richey Ulmer, Joey Otto, and Angel Ramirez as sexual partners, but I dont care, I get raises and dont do anything

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

Anonymous in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

97 months ago

Last summer, I worked for Aramark at their hotel in Denali Park AK. It was a complete nightmare. Due to the remote location, they had to provide housing. What a joke. There was not enough of it and employees had to bunk with up to three or four other people in rooms barely large enough for two people. It felt like a forced labor camp. The food was inedible, the hours extremely long and the management were bullies. The employee facilities were filthy, hot water was a luxury, as was getting paid on time and in the correct amount. Aramark is a master at short changing employees. It took me over six months to finally get the back pay I was owed.

Norwalk Virus ran rampant, which was brought up by tourists from Anchorage who contracted it on cruise ships. The virus is highly contagious and employees who fell ill were treated as criminals and overcourse did not get paid.

Aramark recruits hundreds of college age kids from Eastern European countries, like Bulgaria, for seasonal work. Aramark exploits these kids. They are lied to by recruiting agencies in their home countries about the opportunities to make some money for college working for Aramark. It costs several thousand dollars to get to the US, which is fronted by the recruiting company at a high interest rate. The kids must pay down the loan before they make any money to call their own. A lot of them go back home at the end of the season in debt because Aramark charges them for room and board and rigs the work schedules so it's hard to make any significant overtime, which in AK is time and a half.

It was an eye opener for me seeing the dark underbelly of the hospitality industry. Shame on Aramark.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Current Applicant #2 in Reynoldsburg, Ohio

97 months ago

I am a very qualified African-American who is currently interviewing for a marketing position with ARAMARK and will have my 3rd interview this week. I have several years experience working in this industry, but most of it has been on the advertising side. I have experienced plenty of problems over the past few years in the agency world - including working with many lazy and incompetent people in upper management and experiencing racial harrassment. So far, my interviewing process has gone very well and I'm looking forward to hopefully being employed with ARAMARK.

For the past 5 years, I have been either the only Afr-Am employee or one of LESS THAN 5 with my current and past employers. I have recently decided to apply with companies that take pride in diversity. I can relate with a number of these stories, but I know that no compant is perfect. I believe that every person has different experiences in their work roles.

If I can give any advice, I will tell you all that it's always best to document ALL of your work (so you have a leg to stand on when someone is trying to "frame" you), report any racial harrassment or discrimination (I've had to do this twice so far in my career), and take any situations that are not addressed by your supervisor, their supervisor and/or HR to your local EEOC office.

If there are any ARAMARK employees who would like to share their positive experiences, I certainly welcome a response. Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Oliver Delgaddo

97 months ago

Im a manager for Aramark. We blame anyone and anything we can on whoever we need to to stay out of trouble and not lose our jobs. I dont care if you are black, white or brown....you did it if it comes down to me and you.

I have a BF named Richey Ulmer at this company, and me and he are never wrong.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

R benoit in Sulphur, Louisiana

97 months ago

I have read many of the comments sent in by the Aramark employees, I find them to be very disturbing. Employees are you biggest asset and they should be treated with the upmost respect and they should be complimented often for jobs well done. Employees will help keep your contract or help lose it, seems there is a lack of motivation from the managers. I have been in the healthcare business for nearly five years as an EVS Director. I have taken over two hospitals in the EVS departments and made huge changes, for the better. EMPLOYEE SATISFACTION AND PATIENT SATISFACTION have been the biggest results. I mention this because I was considering applying with Aramark for an EVS Director's position in another state but I'm not wuite sure that I want to do this after reading all of the negativty on the web site not to mention it's hars to get in contact with someone to speak to about a current opening. I will monitor this closely and make my decision based on my findings.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

Employee in King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania

97 months ago

All I can say is don't believe all you read.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

smeds in Matawan, New Jersey

97 months ago

All I can say is BELEIVE all you read because it's true..I lived it for 12 years..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

H. Chowdhury in Toronto, Ontario

97 months ago

I stongly disagree with anyone blaming Aramark for their bad experiences. I have worked for them for 6 years as a Food Service Director in Canada. What I must agree with is that the upper management like VPs, DMs do not -a). have heart for Aramark which gave them position, salary and bonuses virtualy enjoying a better life because of Aramark as a great company provided them job but they show selfishness all along b). care to listen to FSDs concerns or they don't have time to spend with FSDs and the Clients to help grow or retain business. I knew one thing for fact is that at one point in 2003, the President and CEO came down to Toronto and terminated the Canadian president and instructed to report all financial activities directly to the US. I wish he gets down to those remaining DMs and Vps in Canada who are just good for nothing, prejudice and barely works 6 hours a day. Anyone disputing this can contact me. I am now working for SODEXHO as a senior FSD and I can tell you its not about the company its about the people you work with. My DM and VP worth million dollars camparing those in Canadian Aramark. The management structure is diverse in Sodexho and I can guarentee you that no one will ever looked down upon in SODEXHO.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

katrine in dallas, Texas

96 months ago

This company does not tell me from one day to the next if I will have off or not....or which location I will be working. It changes within minutes. There is little training, supervisors are allowed to treat you badly and I do mean harrassment....and there is nothing you can do about it either. I wish I had known. There is little organazation and if you happen to run out of supplies which are basic such as condiments durring the lunch/dinner time they do not care that guests are mad and screaming/complaining to you! They will ask you if you'd like to be a supervisor/manager take you to the new location, even though you haven't even signed for a transfer and who ever happens to be at the new location supervisor/manager is always surprized as they aren't even informed of what your there for.....most disorganized company ever!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Anon74 in Montclair, New Jersey

96 months ago

I worked for ARAMARK Headquarters in Philadelphia a few years ago. I don't understand why it continues to make the list of best places for African Americans to work. I experienced "hidden" prejudices and not so blatant as well. It was the first time (no time since) that someone (my manager's manager) called me the n-word to my face.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No Reply - Report abuse

mary sue cosmo in chicago, Illinois

95 months ago

Aramark chose to be a greedy corporation...........question, does anyone in that corporation know this life counts........no, figures, they are the walking dead.......self interest, mentally ill who care only about themselves and the mighty dollar.......which is a piece of paper. Seeing that the earth is rapidly changing, the light will knock them off their feet and poof, gone.......there is no room for crazy people ............ like Bush, he is collectively sick mentally..........there are many around...and they have people around them who support them, yes men. They pay them big salaries and carrots..............and work them 70+ hours a week........they are hooked and addicted to the praise (low self esteem and victims in their own right), money and cannot stop.............it is vicious and they dish out whatever Aramark tells them...for fear of losing their job and $$$$$$$$$$$$$ to pay for all their material goods they aren't around to even use. What a earthly mundane joke for the stupid. How do these walking dead sleep at night........oh, they are addictors...........whatever it takes, guaranteed. Man oh man, it is comical..........how stupid are. Wonder why there are wars, because wars are right inside people.............anger, hate, racism, greed, bigotry............war! Is that life? Make choices...there is free will.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

White Demon in Crawford, Texas

93 months ago

As a white demon, I do not appreciate your generalizations about me. Did you know I like playing foosball? I have never owned a plantation -- just a small patch of what you appear to be smoking. My guess, is that you were fired because you were a tool. Burn in hell? That is not very polite or original Sir.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Big Red One in Kemp falls, Kentucky

93 months ago

Black Nihil in Belleville, Illinois said: What can I say about Aramark Plantation? Hmmmmm where do I start not enough time and space to list all my grievances but I shall state a few. I put 6 years into this company and the whole time was spent watching my back. From the first month I was hired I was keeping managers in check about appropriate tone and speech with me. Managers at Aramark seem to think they can talk to you any kind way they feel like. I had managers yell at me on a whim and then when I checked their behavior they would talk to the general manager which began the file on me that would eventually cost me my job. One manager I didn't care for came into my department on his last day just to pick a fight with me so he could write me up an place a negative performance evaluation in my file. All my problems in Aramark where from the racist, belligerent, lying, plotting scheming managers who where all white. Only one black manager worked in there the whole 6 years I was employed and she was a woman. The Black men where stuck in the kitchen, collecting garbage, serving tables, or getting bags or moving furniture. I heard inappropriate comments all the time from management toward other employees. Managers did not like me because I kept to myself and just did my job. I did not feel it was my obligation to entertain any of those racist white demons with any small talk or polite conversation because they always either said something stupid eventually or they were just trying to nose into my personal life so they could go behind my back or pass judgment on me. Someone should file a class action lawsuit against this company I lost my job at the end of 2007 because of a bunch of Evil White Liars I hope white people in America all burn in Hell. We are sick of all your Damn Lies you will all soon be punished for your Evil ways. Damn Aramark all to HELL

All white people burn in hell? Nice. What about Jews and homos and muslims and . . .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Byanes39 in Queens, New York

91 months ago

company is a joke they dont care about their employees they dont give u any discounts or anything at all they do cut hours and the paycheck is horriblr never work for aramark unless you have your own beer stand because the tips are good.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

big car momma in Oak Creek, Wisconsin

90 months ago

My manager just answers email all day and hires lazy workers and the cook is rude and lazy. I'm keeping this account going all on my own. Aramark won't make changes to make my customers happy, and makes me wear a heavy chef coat to wait on customers. I do more work filling soda machines and making cofee pots than my real managers job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

MARC WESTBROOK

89 months ago

Current Applicant said: Wow, Offshore.
That's sad. For those of us who don't know----they've got a good image.
Thanks for sharing your perspective.

I've got a 2nd interview with another company next week. Maybe, I stop hoping for Aramark.

Take care. Enjoy your job.

CAN YOU HELP ME WITH THE EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION TO WORK OFF SHORE. THANKS FOR YOUR GOOD COMMENTS AND POSITIVE ATTITUDE

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

dietitian

86 months ago

Hopeful in Hazel Green, Alabama said: From one Dietitian to a former Aramark employee...thank you for your post. The fact of where you are located, I am sure I can pinpoint as to which Aramark facility you worked for. Thanks for the help! I was thinking about applying with Aramark, but now I am NOT so sure they are the company for me.

Beware of working with Aramark Food Service as a dietitian. Nightmare experience. Little to no corporate support in North Carolina/Georgia area depending on DM and Regional Dietitian

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jobsearchingintexas in Houston, Texas

86 months ago

Any comments about a district manager position in the uniform division?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Andrea Jayne in MInneapolis, Minnesota

85 months ago

I worked at the Metrodome in Minneapolis at the time Aramark took over. They came in, acted friendly, and put an ad in the paper to hire a ton of college students. They then put these college students in management positions and quite swiftly got rid of most of the former staff who were all people 40+. One bartender had been working there for almost 30 years, was past retirement age, and a bit of a celebrity. I watched in horror as this man was verbally assaulted...yes I say assaulted, in front of a room full of college students. Luckily I got out....almost everyone I had worked with was either fired for some innane reason or humiliated into leaving....except of course the few brown nosers. But for the brown nosers I think it was entirely about the opportunity to mingle with the Vikings. It was a horrible experience and still to this day I can't believe I saw something like that happen.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Highbury in Alhambra, California

74 months ago

I recently interviewed with Aramark Uniform Division. I am not familiar with their hiring practice, but overall, I am very disappointed with the entire experience. I interviewed four times. The manager told me that I was his top candidate and he was going to make a decision very soon. After several weeks, I never heard back nor did I receive any type of letter or phone call. If this is how they treat their top candidates, I can just imagine how they treat employees. Thanks but NO Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

aramark destroyed the dream

63 months ago

Aramark does hire minorities - and then the management at my location ridicules them for having accents or not being as conversant in english - they told one of my servers to go home and get her salad tossed and also that wheat was spelled f-u-c... I am six months pregnant and doing what should be a fulltime job in five hours a day, also being told to lift heavy objects and use degreaser and delimer. At my account I prepare executive dining food for one of the best paid ceos in america and aramark won't even buy me a can opener. I have become their dog to kick, so when they have a bad day they can get some relief and if I react then I get written up. Currently on three day suspension for innappropriate body language (they made me cry). Any complaints I have tried to voice get written off as pregnancy hysterics. I am trying to stay til my baby is born to keep my health insurance but it is taking a toll on my physical and mental health. I used to take pride in loving to cook and serving good product but aramark has sucked all the love I have for the restaurant business out of my soul (been in the biz 15 years - half of my life). If they like you, you will be fulltime in three days and mgmt in three months, if they don't like you its nothing but heartache no matter how hard you work. I have watched many of my hard working coworkers get passed over in favor of people with less definable qualities on numerous occasions.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No Reply - Report abuse

zip zipperssopn in Helena, Montana

62 months ago

bullying and rascism are hallmarks of sodexo!!!

Lorenzo C in Oxnard, California

62 months ago

Don't Care to state in Madison, Alabama said: My experience was horrible. The copmpany was extremely disorganized and unprepared for the account. Be careful not to be made a scapegoat for their inadequacies.

Unifom rental companies have bad stigmas here is an article. www.xomba.com/uniform_rentals_how_protect_yourself

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

diegohhurtado@gmail.com in Miami, Florida

26 months ago

Jobsearchingintexas in Houston, Texas said: Any comments about a district manager position in the uniform division?

Don't do it.....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

diegohhurtado@gmail.com in Miami, Florida

26 months ago

Don't do it. I was a manager for thirteen years. That position was always a revolving door

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

FIU "Airborne" in Miami, Florida

24 months ago

Happy with ARAMARK in Houston, Texas said: Don't let this one persons experience or lack there of, influence your decision on applying to ARAMARK. Preparation is the responsability of the manager not the company. I am currently an employee of ARAMARK and have been for many years. I have opened two new accounts with great success and unlimited support. ARAMARK's biggest asset is it's people. Don't let the bad experience of someone else deter you from joining a great team.

Aramark is fake and about money not people. They have no idea about leadership. Employees and FLMs are expendable so they can make more money. With Service Master started meetings with a prayer , with Aramark now we start meetings with a DRINK ....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

umm in Belfast, United Kingdom

24 months ago

Here is my expierence with Aramark, I used to be a Health inspector a Federal Health Inspector in America, I had to attend a work function at a University campus and guess who was thier food provider Aramark.

Well Aramark served sub standard food at our meeting and thier kitchens where closed for two weeks, they had to bring in food from fast food restaurants and other places to feed thier student population and assorted faculty. Seriously they knew they where going to serve 60 Federal Health Inspectors. Well let me just say they where uncooperative and tried to prevent the Federal Health inspectors from inspecting other universitys. They where shot down as we operated independently. They tried to lobby against inspections of any kitchens again shot down. They also tried to refuse to pay thier employees during that time and again got caught. They had to pay them the money they would have made if the kitchens where opened.

The regular employees where not at fault. But lets just say about 10 Federal Health Inspectors got sick and had to go to the hospital thats how bad the food was. This caused them to loose the contract at several universitys. Which is good and bad. Anyway i shudder about the cleanleness of any kitches run by Aramark, as the staff are not given enough time to clean and i question if some are even trained properly in basic food handling and safety.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

kalkakc in Greensboro, North Carolina

22 months ago

sl;sl;

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

beware in Greensboro, North Carolina

22 months ago

this company does not care about there low level employees . they will fire you for bogus reasons and hire someone else if you complain about unfair practices. there rules change to suite the occasion. Its not a good company to work for. All management is white and employees are minorities, because the pay is low with no benefits for most. It reminds you of a plantation if you have ever been to most locations

Will not disclose in Miami, Florida

18 months ago

The worst company ever !!! The top brass making top dollar and will use revolving door technique to blame lower level management for everything that goes wrong.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.