How to get a job at Avertest.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

Do you work at Avertest? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

undisclosed

9 months ago

It is difficult to get on at Avertest. They conduct a stupid phone interview which doesn't give you a good perspective of the person. They are a new company coming to Nashville and they are more concerned with the outcome of phone interviews rather than what the person can bring to the company with experience in the field. There are other competitive companies willing to pay more than 12.00. Just because Avertest is a new company coming to Nashville doesn't mean you can offer Nashvilleans less money. I don't see this company growing. I give it a year and they will shut the doors. Beggars can't be choosy so go with experience and not what you should pay the person. Lastly beware of Human Resources

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

thunderbird101 in Saint Louis, Missouri

2 months ago

I disagree with 'undisclosed'. I had the pleasure of being selected for a phone interview and a in-person interview. The person I spoke with in Human Resources knew a lot about the company and the job and was nice to me. The manager I interviewed with at the office was wonderful! I was not selected for the position but don't have anything bad to say about the company. The pay was the same as similar jobs I have held and seen posted. The benefits were pretty good too. I would love to work for this company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.