Manufacturing Engineer

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Patrick Flynn in Toledo, Ohio

83 months ago

Hi, my name is Patrick Flynn and I'm a Executive Recruiter with AIM Executive in Toledo OH.

I have a client located in Northern OH who is a profitable and growing concern that needs a Manufacturing Engineer. As a manufacturing engineer you will be responsible for machine process capability improvements and studies, cycle time improvements, machine tool design and project analysis. AutoCAD and a Bachelor's degree in engineering is very strongly preferred but an Associates degree with a demonstrated track record in process improvements will be considered. CNC machining in a high volume production environment is required.

My client likes to hire bright, sharp and intelligent people who are enthusiastic about their job and think out of the box.

Relocation assistance is available. Please contact me via e-mail at pat@aimexec.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Thomas Thaete in Phoenix, Arizona

83 months ago

Hi Patrick,
I am not looking to relocate at this time. I have two high school age girls at home. It would probably be best if I stay put for a while until they complete at least their high school years. Thanks for at least reviewing my resume and considering me for the position.

Thomas G. Thaete

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.