BAE SYSTEMS Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at BAE SYSTEMS?

What do you like best about working at BAE SYSTEMS? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

BAE Guy in Oakland, California

84 months ago

The salaries are competitive. Don't expect any bonuses unless you are management. When it comes to defense contractors, BAE is pretty decent, but not the top of the stack when it comes to interesting work of how they treat employees. Overall it is about middle of the road.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (44) / No Reply - Report abuse

Former Employee in Alexandria, Virginia

83 months ago

Entry level positions on the contract I was on were dirt poor and no room for advancement, even if yiu wnet above and beyond the call of duty and exceeded expectations.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

John Reynolds in San Jose, California

75 months ago

Hello BAE Guy,

I interviewed at BAE Santa Clara at an open house (1/19) and am scheduled to return this comming Monday 2/11. My job description says "From Grade: 09B" Can you give me a range of $$ that 09B is, so that the salery requirement question will be easyer?

Best regards,

Position 10004716

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

gee718 in Washington, District of Columbia

71 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at BAE SYSTEMS?

What do you like best about working at BAE SYSTEMS? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

There is quite a bit of unprofessionalism by some employees who are insecure. It depends on who you will be working for. People do not get involved. They turn their heads, close their eyes, and close their ears to what they hear. They will never be a witness on your behalf, for fear of losing their job!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.