BAE SYSTEMS Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at BAE SYSTEMS?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

Carlton Robinson in Mound, Texas

82 months ago

I have Armament and Small Arms experience, I know how to service the 25mm Chain Gun very well and I can instruct how to do the services for it. Would this qualify me for a job at Fort Hood and if so, please contact me via e-mail at roboif77@yahoo.com. Thank You. By the way, I'm ex-military and I'm pretty sure you would be impressed with my interview. Once again, thank you and have a wonderful day.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (23) Reply - Report abuse

Bobby Lewis in killeen, Texas

67 months ago

It has been about five years since I have taken apart and put back together a 25mm but I don't think it will be a problem learning it all over again. I am looking forward to working with this outstanding company. Look forward to hearing from you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

TheoDen in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

67 months ago

BAE Systems - AGE Discrimination - Hiring Process - York, PA

Why dos BAE Systems keep posting for more Engineers and Material Planners at places like York, PA where they make tracked vehicles?
Is it a bad work environment?
Do they burn out their employees?

I had a friend who was highly qualified for a materials position and he is in his late 40's. He went to a career fair in York, PA and did extremely well. They called his name 5 times during the course of the career fair that day. Each Manager he met with said he was a strong candidate and will be hearing from them. Unfortunately, he never heard from anyone. Are there any other applicants who feel BAE Systems in York, PA discriminates based on age??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (46) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.