Applying for BOA with DUI record

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 62)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

al Ger in Feasterville Trevose, Pennsylvania

71 months ago

I'm applying for one of the IT openings. Does BOA hire people with just one DUI record? I will highly appreciate your reply!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (167) / No (37) Reply - Report abuse

paddu paddu in Pleasanton, California

63 months ago

What is ASI? One week ago applied job online. I got first DUI in Dec. 2008 (without any incident) but i'm not mentioned anything about DUI.I'm really worrying daily about my situation. One mistake so many problems in life.Please let me know. Can i explain later on this issues
Any help is greatly appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

paddu paddu in Houstan, Texas

63 months ago

al Ger in Feasterville Trevose, Pennsylvania said: I'm applying for one of the IT openings. Does BOA hire people with just one DUI record? I will highly appreciate your reply!

Did you got a job in BOA with DUI. Please let me know and i'm in the middle of interview process.

Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

brismith in Kansas City, Missouri

62 months ago

paddu paddu in Houstan, Texas said: Did you got a job in BOA with DUI. Please let me know and i'm in the middle of interview process.

Thanks.

Paddu Paddu, I am in the same situation - in the middle of the interview process. How did it end up? Were you able to get the job with one DUI?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

mike smith09 in san jose, California

62 months ago

al Ger in Feasterville Trevose, Pennsylvania said: I'm applying for one of the IT openings. Does BOA hire people with just one DUI record? I will highly appreciate your reply!

Hello Sir,
Did you get the Job with DUI in Bank of America.Would you Please let me know ASAP.They will find out in Background check?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mike smith09 in san jose, California

62 months ago

brismith in Kansas City, Missouri said: Paddu Paddu, I am in the same situation - in the middle of the interview process. How did it end up? Were you able to get the job with one DUI?

I'm waitng for reply. We have to indicate about DUI. Please let me know. They reject the Job

Please help!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

62 months ago

mike smith09 in san jose, California said: I'm waitng for reply. We have to indicate about DUI. Please let me know. They reject the Job

Please help!!

Mike, where are you in the process? Do you have an offer, and did you disclose your DUI?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

mike smith09 in Edison, Kansas

62 months ago

brismith in Kansas City, Missouri said: Mike, where are you in the process? Do you have an offer, and did you disclose your DUI?

Any body hired with DUI?

62 months ago

mike smith09 in Edison, Kansas said: Any body hired with DUI?

Mike, have they done your background search yet?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

62 months ago

brismith in Kansas City, Missouri said: Mike, have they done your background search yet?

Not Yet! Waiting for response. How about you? Did you finish the Interview and Background check?

62 months ago

mike smith09 in Edison, Kansas said: Not Yet! Waiting for response. How about you? Did you finish the Interview and Background check?

Have not completed background check yet. Did you disclose yours on the ASI?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

62 months ago

I'm not disclosed in ASI. You?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

62 months ago

I have not filled out the ASI yet. I just got the offer. Do you remember what the question asked in the ASI? Did it specifically ask for misdemeanors and felonies?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

62 months ago

See below Question in ASI. What kind of job you applied in Bank of America.

Criminal Disposition

Have you ever been convicted of a criminal offense, pleaded no contest to charges or agreed to enter in a pre-trial diversion or similar program in lieu of a criminal prosecution for any crime other than a minor traffic violation? *
Select Yes No

Have you accepted a disposition of adjudication withheld on any criminal charge? *
Select Yes No

Best Regards,
Sridahr.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

62 months ago

mike smith09 in Edison, Kansas said: See below Question in ASI. What kind of job you applied in Bank of America.

Criminal Disposition

Have you ever been convicted of a criminal offense, pleaded no contest to charges or agreed to enter in a pre-trial diversion or similar program in lieu of a criminal prosecution for any crime other than a minor traffic violation? *
Select Yes No

Have you accepted a disposition of adjudication withheld on any criminal charge? *
Select Yes No

Best Regards,
Sridahr.

What does the * next to the question mean?

I applied to a commercial banking position.

What position did you apply to and when do you expect to hear back from the background check?

62 months ago

That's good without ASI you got offer letter.

Did you got DUI?

or

Did you have misdemeanor?

* Means it's mandatory question

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

62 months ago

It's is Financial Analyst.
When your got DUI and how much your BAC ? and Are you on Probation?

62 months ago

mike smith09 in Edison, Kansas said: It's is Financial Analyst.
When your got DUI and how much your BAC ? and Are you on Probation?

MikeSmith09, can you email me at brismith1933@yahoo.com to discuss further?

cpa candidate

61 months ago

mike smith09 in Edison, Kansas said: Any body hired with DUI?

I got a job at pricewaterhousecoopers with one DUI... not that big of a deal if all of your credentials are desirable.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

brad92r in orlando, Florida

57 months ago

dui's are no big deal at BofA.. plenty of managers have 3 or more DUI's with suspended licenses and they still work there.. same with drug offenses, theft, etc.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

CH in Tempe, Arizona

56 months ago

Any idea how B of A treats foreclosures for employees?
I am in the midst of the interview process and want to know if I even have a chance
I have two mortgages ... one with B of A ... that I may have to foreclose on .. I am currently 2 months behind on one and 3 on the other ..
I have two other homes with current mortgages ..and the rest of my credit is spotless

Any assistance would be appreciated ..

koolenuf in San Rafael, California

41 months ago

I have an offer from B of A in califonia. Just completed the criminal portion of the application and schedualed my fingerprinting.I put down my 2 DUI's and possession of canibus in 2003, that I was able to get dissmissed in 2010. Should I call the recruiter and let them know what I put down or just wait and see?

marie in florida in Jacksonville, Florida

40 months ago

paddu paddu in Pleasanton, California said: What is ASI? One week ago applied job online. I got first DUI in Dec. 2008 (without any incident) but i'm not mentioned anything about DUI.I'm really worrying daily about my situation. One mistake so many problems in life.Please let me know. Can i explain later on this issues

Did you get the job. I applied and I'm waiting for the background ck to come back. They did send the offer letter and w2 forms. I had a dui six years ago and I did not mention it. I'm so worried I really need a job and this is my last chance. I don't know what to do now.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

40 months ago

marie in florida in Jacksonville, Florida said: Did you get the job. I applied and I'm waiting for the background ck to come back. They did send the offer letter and w2 forms. I had a dui six years ago and I did not mention it. I'm so worried I really need a job and this is my last chance. I don't know what to do now.

I'm still waiting on the fingerprint background check. I guess I will know in a few days. I'm pretty sure the DUI will show up, hope they hire me anyway. If you find out about yours please let me know.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

40 months ago

paddu paddu in Pleasanton, California said: What is ASI? One week ago applied job online. I got first DUI in Dec. 2008 (without any incident) but i'm not mentioned anything about DUI.I'm really worrying daily about my situation. One mistake so many problems in life.Please let me know. Can i explain later on this issues

Have you heard anything yet?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

40 months ago

Nothing yet. I think it takes 10 days for the background check to get the results.

40 months ago

brad92r in orlando, Florida said: dui's are no big deal at BofA.. plenty of managers have 3 or more DUI's with suspended licenses and they still work there.. same with drug offenses, theft, etc.

My question is did they have a dui before they got hired. It might be different after they hire you.Do you know? Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

40 months ago

Did you get the job?

40 months ago

koolenuf in San Rafael, California said: Nothing yet. I think it takes 10 days for the background check to get the results.

I heard it only takes three to five days. Do anyone know for sure. Also how far does the dui show?

40 months ago

I hope your right about 3 to 5 days. If they already have the results and havn't contacted me then I should be good. I think a dui stays on your FBI record forever? If anyone knows this or how to get it taken off please let us know.

ash dale in CHERRY HILL

40 months ago

Usually, I would enunciate that one DUI is not necessarily going to cause problems if you're honest about it, and remorseful, and time have passed. I have friends working for the city government within various capacities who've gotten great job regardless of a prior mishap. They obtained these jobs through showing of diligence, veracity, and showing responsibility for their movement. Everyone can make a mistake. I believe most people should obtain a second chance. But it sounds like you get more than one DWI, and the last one being impressively recent. This could look negative on your character, or even run against your trustworthiness. In the end it's up to the bank to resolve if they want to take the chance. Just follow that they will run background checks. Just be upfront, and hope for the best. More than one DWI usually indicates that there is a deeper problem. Take carefulness of yourself.

<a href=”www.nj-dmv-dwi.com/” title=”new jersey dwi lawyer”>Click here</a>

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

marie from florida in Jacksonville, Florida

40 months ago

ash dale in CHERRY HILL said: Usually, I would enunciate that one DUI is not necessarily going to cause problems if you're honest about it, and remorseful, and time have passed. I have friends working for the city government within various capacities who've gotten great job regardless of a prior mishap. They obtained these jobs through showing of diligence, veracity, and showing responsibility for their movement. Everyone can make a mistake. I believe most people should obtain a second chance. But it sounds like you get more than one DWI, and the last one being impressively recent. This could look negative on your character, or even run against your trustworthiness. In the end it's up to the bank to resolve if they want to take the chance. Just follow that they will run background checks. Just be upfront, and hope for the best. More than one DWI usually indicates that there is a deeper problem. Take carefulness of yourself.

<a href=” www.nj-dmv-dwi.com/” title=”new jersey dwi lawyer”>Click here</a>

Thank you so much. I only got one dui 7 yrs ago . Its not a day that I don't think about what could have happened. I was parked but I did have the key in the igention charging my phone. and I was calling for a ride. I am so sorry for my actions not because I was caught but it was wrong.I should have called from inside. Also people should know it only takes two beers. I just pray the bank can forgive me too. Maybe one day I will forgive myself. It was careless. I would never have believed I would have broke the law. I was not thinking right at the time. I learned my lesson. Your commit helped me alot.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

marie from florida in Jacksonville, Florida

40 months ago

Did you get the job????

Top Banker NJ in Princeton, New Jersey

39 months ago

I got my offer letter and I am taking my fingerprints tommorow, I didn't disclose my DWI from 5 years ago because the question asks "Do you currently have any pending criminal charges or have you ever been convicted of a misdemeanor or felony for any crime?" .If you have a DWI it doesn't necessarily mean its a misdomeanor, usually your first one is a simple traffic violation, so you could answer no, BUT IN MY CASE I WAS CHARGED WITH A DWI MISDEMEANOR BUT CONVICTED OF A LESSER CHARGE.....Should I disclose it???

I read alot of different forums and alot of people say if you do disclose there definitely not giving you a job and sometimes even if you do disclose, the fbi report doesn't show it. Idk what to do, I gotta go tommorow and idk if I should change it or not, idk if I even can. I really need this job, been out of work a year and its a dream job. Im frigin scared! Any advice?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Owen in College Station, Texas

39 months ago

Koolenuff did u get the job? With 2 Duis?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

California 123 in California

35 months ago

Did anyone get their job with DUIs?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Micky in Mattituck, New York

35 months ago

I heard that DUI's were ok, and I heard that they do not Drug Test, does anyone know if this is true!?!

California 123 in California

34 months ago

Micky in Mattituck, New York said: I heard that DUI's were ok, and I heard that they do not Drug Test, does anyone know if this is true!?!

Yes DUI's are ok. They don't do drug test

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

lisa 60 in Getzville, New York

34 months ago

yes education is ok ! but lie they won't catch you. how to post on this site. I am not going away!!!!!!!!!!! I will be going to 60 minutes on this and the local media and then the CEO of Bank of America.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Micky in Mattituck, New York

34 months ago

lisa 60 in Getzville, New York said: yes education is ok ! but lie they won't catch you. how to post on this site. I am not going away!!!!!!!!!!! I will be going to 60 minutes on this and the local media and then the CEO of Bank of America.

You're grammar is awful, I can't even understand what you are talking about. Repost with better grammar if you want an answer.

lovejones220 in New Rochelle, New York

31 months ago

someone please help me! I had a case in Massachusetts where there is no such thing as "no contest" but they have something called "continuance without a finding" and you admit to sufficient facts to find you guilty but the court doesn't find you guilty and they continue the case over for a probationary period and upon satisfactory completion of the probationary period it gets sealed off your record and I got this but I am still on probation for it. I don't know how to answer the question on the BofA application: Have you ever been convicted of a criminal offense, pleaded no contest to charges or agreed to enter in a pre-trial diversion or similar program in lieu of a criminal prosecution for any crime other than a minor traffic violation? *
Select Yes No

I already got and accepted a job offer from them but it's contingent on the background check. I already answered no to this question but the investigator called me to go over and confirm my answers so now I don't know whether I should disclose this information.

lovejones220 in New Rochelle, New York

31 months ago

f

DeeG in Oakdale, California

29 months ago

Micky in Mattituck, New York said: I heard that DUI's were ok, and I heard that they do not Drug Test, does anyone know if this is true!?!

B of A does do drug testing.

DeeG in Oakdale, California

29 months ago

Any word on them hiring applicants with DUI's?

anon in Reno, Nevada

28 months ago

Washington, DC - The federal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) is warning employers that it is illegal to use a prospective employee's past conviction records, even for serious felonies, as an "absolute measure" as to whether they should be hired because this "could limit the employment opportunities of some protected groups."

This is, the EEOC says, because blacks and Hispanics are over-represented among felons.

TWill in Storrs Mansfield, Connecticut

20 months ago

I need someones help. I am in the ASI process for a BOA job and I am stuck on the question "Have you ever accepted a disposition of adjudication withheld on any criminal charge?" I have a sealed record in which this occurred, do I still need to disclose this information?

Aman in Lubbock, Texas

19 months ago

Im guessing noone with duis got the job since they have not responded. I have a dui too and a masters in PETR and am waiting on a background check

Happy trails in El Segundo, California

19 months ago

Aman in Lubbock, Texas said: Im guessing noone with duis got the job since they have not responded. I have a dui too and a masters in PETR and am waiting on a background check

Waiting on my background check to come back.. will let you know if all was good :)..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

CC in La Jolla, California

14 months ago

Aman in Lubbock, Texas said: Im guessing noone with duis got the job since they have not responded. I have a dui too and a masters in PETR and am waiting on a background check

Did you get the job? Did they ask you about it>

CC in La Jolla, California

14 months ago

Happy trails in El Segundo, California said: Waiting on my background check to come back.. will let you know if all was good :)..

did you get the job did you have a DUI?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.