bank of america assesment test

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

limitx15 in Long Beach, California

40 months ago

Hey Guys, i need your suggestion!

I recently applied for the Teller position at BoA, passed assessment test, and then a recruiter called me to attend the group interview , that went really well, because after the interview, she took me aside and told me that she will be calling me that evening and direct me to go to a banking center where they need me. I sent my information for the Employment background check, which i also passed. After a week, she calls and set up any interview within a day with a manager in a certain baking center. My interview was to start at 2; 00pm, because i was so nervous, i arrived so early around 1;30pm, the manager did not like it, the first thing she mentioned when i introduced myself was,” but are so early'?)I said, yes, i am sorry, i can wait take all your time. So she comes to me 2:15pm to start the interview, she looked really angry like she did not want to be there. She mentions to me that, she doesn't interview candidates usually because she is the manager, she ‘s doing it because her assistant is away. I did not say anything back. Immediately, in my mind, i predicted that this is not going to go well. Anyway, she asks me what do you know about BoA, i give her all my best, She asks me what was your duties previously, i tell her all my duties which were in line with a teller position i was applying for.
Then she tells me that, the interview is done, i will be hearing from them after all the candidates are interviewed. The following morning i get the email that, i was not qualified for the position that i should reapply in six months. This manager did not even give me her time, she was being interrupted all the time during my interview, and she asked me only two questions which were easy to me since I was prepaid. I really don’t know what to do at this time, i want this job. Should i let go? Is there any other person to contact for a second interview? Should i create another profile under a different email address to reapply?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Nicolasa in Seattle, Washington

40 months ago

Keep applying and be persistent. If its what you want keep trying. Doesn't sound like she would've been someone you'd want to work under anyways. Keep applying to different branches and
maybe next interview you get there will be better chemistry with the boss: )

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

HEIDI in Irvington, New Jersey

21 months ago

i failed teller assesment and call center nboud. i was certain i passed I couldnt believe i failed ..oh well

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Side in Albuquerque, New Mexico

18 months ago

S Daniels said: I just took an assessment for an assistant branch manager. Will the assessment immediately inform me of the result.

What was on the test? I'm really interested in becoming a teller and is just curious! Please send any helpful feedback! Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Need help in San Lorenzo, California

5 months ago

How can I prepare myself for the online 60 minute assessment test? I failed 3 time, I don't know what they are testing on? Multiple choice questions is not my thing, what's the trick to pass these test, I always run out of time?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

i dont like those tests in Concord, California

5 months ago

Is it possible to create a new username and email to take the test again if you fail? Ive failed the test and dont want to wait 6 months to retake.

Will HR know? anyone with experience on this?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Cecilia Brignac in Acworth, Georgia

4 months ago

Kate-chan in Houston, Texas said: Because you put that you don't work well under pressure or that you get nervous easily or something, they think you can't do the job. I got that too, over a year ago. I just got the "Congratulations!" email today with the link to go take the test, and I'm so nervous. . .

go to how to pass easy simulation employment technologies...Please be encouraged...I was told the same thing...researching information. doing my part.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Cecilia in Acworth, Georgia

4 months ago

Cecilia Brignac in Acworth, Georgia said: go to how to pass easy simulation employment technologies...Please be encouraged...I was told the same thing...researching information. doing my part.

keep trying!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

sunitakaul in Irvine, California

1 month ago

I lost the page for assesment test which even I didn't started even .How to get back to it?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.