Bank of America job

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (18)

so_nika in Charlotte, North Carolina

32 months ago

Yaayyy! I got the job at Bank of America!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

BankOfAmericaAmazing in Barstow, California

32 months ago

Omg congrats! same here!! it went smooth once I look back, but it was so depressing waiting to find out if you received the position—the recruiter I had was amazing, such a doll.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

32 months ago

Omg, yes, I was patiently waiting. Congrats to you! When do you start and what's your postion? My start date is May 7 (in the morning) and I can't wait!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

32 months ago

i start on the 21st! kind of worried about the assessment that follows the training, and i just found out there will be minimum amount of referrals every say...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

32 months ago

Oh, well don't worry, you will do just fine! Just keep your head up and claim your job! I haven't heard that on my behalf, but if so, I will knock it out just like you will... ;)

32 months ago

YES!– exactly! thanks bud! are you filling a teller position?

32 months ago

No I am a Customer Realationship Manager at Bank of America. Omg, that sounded sooo good to me! (screams out loud) I got a job!!!! lol.....

32 months ago

Haha!! love it!!! your energy is amazing!! 'bank of america' made an accurate choice!– I'm sure we are the type of people they are looking for. People who are excited to work! *throws confetti* yay.

32 months ago

Yes yes yes, plz keep in touch to let me how it goes for you and I will do the same. I will come back tomorrow and let you know how training went for me. Good luck to you!

32 months ago

will definitely keep in touch, and let me know how your first day went!

32 months ago

My first day was great! It was a very informative trainig, and it's not over yet. Day 2 tomorrow. The journey now begins! I will let you know again!

32 months ago

I have a quick question bud, when you did your back ground check did you have any misdemeanors, I'm so scared, i have some things from when i was underage.. : (

32 months ago

BankOfAmericaAmazing in Barstow, California said: I have a quick question bud, when you did your back ground check did you have any misdemeanors, I'm so scared, i have some things from when i was underage.. : (

Yes, I have a misdemeanor which I was not convicted. I let the recruiter know only because I was unsure if I should because I was not convicted. My recruiter stated to me only if I had proper documentation showing my charge was dismissed. My background came back satisfactory so I did not have to bring the documentation. I want you to stop being scared and claim your job (I done told you) lol, but you should be fine...

32 months ago

OMG that made me feel soooooooooo good! did you do the 'live scan' (where they scan your fingers) or did you have to do the old fashion kind and send them in? :/ sorry for being nosey– I just want to get past this and like you said ..CLAIM MY JOB!

32 months ago

I did the live scan, and when you go, make sure you have your hair right and clothes on because they take your pic the same day. Trust me, I know how you feel b/c I went thru the same thing your goin thru now. I called my girlfriens who works there hour on the hour asking about the fingerprints lol. If you have any questions, just know I am here for you even if it's the same question over and over until you get your job (I was once in your shoes too).

32 months ago

Thanks so much man, i been just so nervous, sucks, but thank god there are good people like you! i feel better and now i will just knock out some organize chemistry homework and wait for my recruiter to contact me. I will definitely let you know what happens, or if theres a question. Thanks a lot man! How long did it take to get yours back?

Thanks bud!

32 months ago

No prob! Well they say 24-48 hours, but my recruiter didn't call me until Friday and I had taken them on a Tuesday (can you say panic), but it was all good! Do your homework and keep on calling the name you just called (God). Have a wonderful night and don't stress to much b/c you have that chemistry (yuk) to work on. I may need a tutor one day lol.... I'm here if you need me......

32 months ago

Haha thanks man! i really appreciate this! and yes chem is a draggggg queen, lol, i will pray and read a scripture or two– and definitely hit you up if something comes up before the results. :))

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.