Interview for Inspector Assembly B on Jan 5th 2012

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (17)

RP1204 in Kent, Washington

30 months ago

I interviewed for a Inspector Assembly B on Jan 5th 2012 at the Everett, WA location. The interview went really well I think. At the interivew they gave me a letter that it will take 3 weeks for a decision. Haven't heard anything yet and still under consideration on the BESS system. Any ideas of the process or any hiring news or how long the process takes or what the potential is. Anyone else did the interview on this day?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

yodafafoda in Coupeville, Washington

30 months ago

The only thing I could add, is that perhaps they are not done yet with that candidate pool?

I am going in on Thursday the 2nd for that same position in Everett...

I know that the hiring process seems like an eternity...

30 months ago

Let me know how it went and if you heard anything or they just gave you the sheet of paper that says we'll make a decision in 3 weeks.

seaaz in Bothell, Washington

30 months ago

I had a interview on Jan 25th, Got the same paper, Stating there goal is to provide you with the results of your interview within three weeks. I really cant say if everyone got the same paper.

Twinkle Toes in East Wenatchee, Washington

30 months ago

I got that paper too... I actually emailed them a few days ago (BESS) and they said basically to be patient and that there is no timeline. They will take how ever long they want.
:-/

SM Renton in Austin, Texas

30 months ago

Twinkle Toes in East Wenatchee, Washington said: I got that paper too... I actually emailed them a few days ago (BESS) and they said basically to be patient and that there is no timeline. They will take how ever long they want.
:-/

I had an interview on Jan 26th at Renton, and still waiting for the results.. still under consideration on the BESS system. Does that mean they are still interviewing for the same position?

Twinkle Toes in East Wenatchee, Washington

30 months ago

It's a mystery for sure.

Under consideration means under consideration. It's very easy to over analyze it. I am guilty of that as well. It's out of our hands at this point. We need to just go on with stuff. If they call back, great... If they don't they don't.

If it's something you really want and it doesn't pan out this time, then keep trying.

But I know waiting is hard. This process is very slow.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

SM Renton in Austin, Texas

30 months ago

Twinkle Toes in East Wenatchee, Washington said: It's a mystery for sure.

Under consideration means under consideration. It's very easy to over analyze it. I am guilty of that as well. It's out of our hands at this point. We need to just go on with stuff. If they call back, great... If they don't they don't.

If it's something you really want and it doesn't pan out this time, then keep trying.

But I know waiting is hard. This process is very slow.

yeah ur right..may be i just need 2 forget about it and keep doing what i am doing.. if they want they will call :)

blackitalian in Seattle, Washington

28 months ago

RP1204 in Kent, Washington said: I interviewed for a Inspector Assembly B on Jan 5th 2012 at the Everett, WA location. The interview went really well I think. At the interivew they gave me a letter that it will take 3 weeks for a decision. Haven't heard anything yet and still under consideration on the BESS system. Any ideas of the process or any hiring news or how long the process takes or what the potential is. Anyone else did the interview on this day?

what questions did they ask you?

blackitalian in Seattle, Washington

28 months ago

what questions did they ask you? i have a interview coming up so i want to be prepared

28 months ago

blackitalian in Seattle, Washington said: what questions did they ask you?

They will ask you 5 situational questions. Answer all these question completely with the STAR format. Situation Task Action Result. What ever question it may be use the STAR approach to answer it. You will have 2 people interviewing you one speaks while the other takes notes.

jason in Seattle, Washington

28 months ago

RP1204 in Kent, Washington said: They will ask you 5 situational questions. Answer all these question completely with the STAR format. Situation Task Action Result. What ever question it may be use the STAR approach to answer it. You will have 2 people interviewing you one speaks while the other takes notes.

Just had my interview for the assembler installer position yesterday. interview went really well. i expected different questions but the ones they asked just gave them a general idea of what kind of person i am. the interviewer followed me out after and said i did a good job. how long does it usually take to find out if i got it? do they email or call you?

mike82 in Raleigh, North Carolina

28 months ago

I had my interview in February 2012. I am still under consideration. So, I don't know when you will hear. Now if someone could tell me when will I hear :(

mike82 in Raleigh, North Carolina

28 months ago

I have interviewed with big companies before but NEVER waited this long to hear for interview results. Applying for a Boeing job is like applying for a Federal Govt. job. That's my experience.

28 months ago

ya i have several friends who work for boeing and say its a long process but its worth it in the end if you get the job. Im hoping that the interviewer telling me i did a real good job was a good indication that i have a good chance of getting hired

rrruschman in Tacoma, Washington

27 months ago

I can tell you after my interview it was 3 weeks to the day that I got my offer via email.

27 months ago

rrruschman in Tacoma, Washington said: I can tell you after my interview it was 3 weeks to the day that I got my offer via email.

It took them 2 business days to email me the job offer.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.