Post Interview

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

gman in Lynnwood, Washington

28 months ago

Before I went into my interview there was a lady there telling everybody that we should all receive responses within 2-3 weeks. I also got an envelope saying the same thing right before I went in to the interview. This week it will have been 4 weeks since the interview and I still haven't received anything via phone or email. I am still under consideration when I log in to the website. Is this normal or should I not keep my hopes up?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

yodafafoda in Marysville, Washington

28 months ago

I would say normal.
It's a LONG process

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ap in Snohomish, Washington

28 months ago

Don't keep your hopes up. They are not the best at updating the job statuses. I'm still under consideration for a job that I applied to more than a year ago and it's obviously filled.

BUT, i know two people that were told it will take about 3 weeks and they got offers 3 or 4 MONTHS later.

So don't keep your hopes up and apply to new jobs that pop up while you wait just in case.

crg86 in Renton, Washington

26 months ago

gman in Lynnwood, Washington said: Before I went into my interview there was a lady there telling everybody that we should all receive responses within 2-3 weeks. I also got an envelope saying the same thing right before I went in to the interview. This week it will have been 4 weeks since the interview and I still haven't received anything via phone or email. I am still under consideration when I log in to the website. Is this normal or should I not keep my hopes up?

Have you heard any updates on this? I had an interview this past Monday, I know it's only been not even a week but I'm antsy to know if I will get an offer or not. What did you end up doing? Did you get it?

gman in Kent, Washington

26 months ago

Nope didnt hear from them yet about that one and its still under consideration but I landed another one and Im starting in a few weeks :)

crg

26 months ago

gman in Kent, Washington said: Nope didnt hear from them yet about that one and its still under consideration but I landed another one and Im starting in a few weeks :)

That's awesome!! I just got my offer letter a couple days ago. I'm now a little nervous about the background and employment check. I have disclosed everything but I got fired from a job back in 2007 for a ridiculous reason and I'm worried if it will affect their decision. Does anyone know if they search for that type of thing?

Erin in Chicago, Illinois

26 months ago

crg said: That's awesome!! I just got my offer letter a couple days ago. I'm now a little nervous about the background and employment check. I have disclosed everything but I got fired from a job back in 2007 for a ridiculous reason and I'm worried if it will affect their decision. Does anyone know if they search for that type of thing?

Did you state on the application that you were fired from that job? If you didn't, they will find out either way and contact you about it. I said that I was discharged from a job (also for a ridiculous reason, I had to have surgery), and I received the dreaded Fed-Ex stating they would be calling about it. Two agonizing weeks later, they finally called and I was able to tell them the reason I was fired, as well as provide documentation that proved it was not my fault (labor dept papers).

crg86 in Renton, Washington

26 months ago

I got something from Verifications Inc. after my official start date had been made and there wasn't anything that said I needed to call boeing or anything. I think some times they send you a copy of your background check to let you know what they searched for. The company that fired me went out of business and all I had to do was provide my W-2 and evrything was cleared for hire.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jeff

26 months ago

crg86 in Renton, Washington said: I got something from Verifications Inc. after my official start date had been made and there wasn't anything that said I needed to call boeing or anything. I think some times they send you a copy of your background check to let you know what they searched for. The company that fired me went out of business and all I had to do was provide my W-2 and evrything was cleared for hire.

I have a question my wife had a interview on July 25 in Seattle for the electrical assembly installer b . postion it seemed to go well she got a letter saying 3 weeks when. she. hear somthing is that pretty common. has anyone else been to the recent hiring event in Seattle bacj in July and has anyone heard anything she just getting anxious

Jeff

26 months ago

Its been about 2 weeks and her profile when she logs in still says under consideration . I would think that's a good sign . just heard that Boeing takes a long time

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.