Got "invitation to interview" email and was asked to reply if interested.... Have not heard back yet

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

SeattleDude in Woodinville, Washington

28 months ago

Hey guys

I got an email yesterday saying in a nutshell:

"Congratulations! You have been selected to interview for position... on this day....bla bla

to be interviewed we must have reply from you by this day ...

We will send you confirmation email with exact interview Time and directions... "

I have replied with in 18 minutes after reciving the invite email..... and It was yesterday.

I still dont have a reply from Boeing HR with my exact time slot and directions.

Question.

Have any of you guys have an experience with this type of email? Did you get reply with confirmation Same day? Next day? Two days later?

Thank You!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

SeattleDude in Redmond, Washington

28 months ago

Ok. Got confirmation of the Interview with exact time and directions!

Wish me luck =)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jeff

27 months ago

SeattleDude in Redmond, Washington said: Ok. Got confirmation of the Interview with exact time and directions!

Wish me luck =)

Have u heard anything yet after ur interview. my wife had one on July 25 still says under consideration . just wish we knew somthing . stressful not knowing

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

SeattleDude in Woodinville, Washington

27 months ago

Jeff said: Have u heard anything yet after ur interview. my wife had one on July 25 still says under consideration . just wish we knew somthing . stressful not knowing

Yes. I am all set. You can read my full journey here

www.indeed.com/forum/cmp/Boeing/My-Boeing-journey-time-line/t454079

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.