Is it easy to change your career alignment?

Comments (4)

DavyC in Arlington, Virginia

78 months ago

I'm interviewing for a job with the Economic and Business Analysis group, but I'd eventually like to move into Intelligence Analysis. I've been working in financial management for a consulting firm for a few years, and I have a TS/SCI and a degree in international relations. Would it be easy to move into Intelligence Analysis after being there for a year or so?

KennaFish in Gainesville, Virginia

78 months ago

Booz Allen allows you to apply for a move after a very short time period...6 months. I know Booz Allen is interested in ensuring that employees are happy. Within the last six months, I have seen two employees move from one team to another, and have had others join my team. Best of luck to you.

Exp62 in Chantilly, Virginia

76 months ago

Kenna - great answer! We very much make it easy to move and as Kenna said after six, unless you are a new hire you need to do one yr with your first team. However I know someone who moved from network security to being an intel analyst.

andjusticeforall in Columbia, Maryland

74 months ago

They always talked about how easy and helpful they were about it. Then when the time came that I actually tried to use their career "mobility" services that turned out not to be the case and I ended up changing companies instead.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.