INTERVIEW

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

SHIRLEY CORNFOOT in Modesto, California

91 months ago

YOU SEEM TO BE HIRING YET NO ONE IS GETTING AN INTERVIEW WHAT IS THE PROBLEM. I WORK FOR THE STATE DEPARTMENT OF REHABILITATION AND SEND REAL QUALIFIED PEOPLE TO APPLY AND NO ONE HEARS BACK. SO MY QUESTION IS ARE YOU REALLY HIRING.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

notachance in Rio Rancho, New Mexico

87 months ago

SHIRLEY CORNFOOT in Modesto, California said: YOU SEEM TO BE HIRING YET NO ONE IS GETTING AN INTERVIEW WHAT IS THE PROBLEM. I WORK FOR THE STATE DEPARTMENT OF REHABILITATION AND SEND REAL QUALIFIED PEOPLE TO APPLY AND NO ONE HEARS BACK. SO MY QUESTION IS ARE YOU REALLY HIRING.

they do this beacuse they need to show that they are looking for people here in the United States before they can bring people in from other countries and pay people 4 dollars an hour. Their exscuse will be we tried to find qualified people here but we can't find any

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Lisa in Fort Worth, Texas

86 months ago

I replied over the weekend and received a call Monday morning for an interview.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

Anonymous in Laurel, Maryland

17 months ago

I've applied for a position in Crew member for the pass 3 years; never got a call. One day, I said to myself "Hey! I've graduated from a for-profit college, Why apply as a Crew Member when I can apply to Asst. Manager.". I've then applied as a Asst. Manager and got a call within 4 weeks form a lady who was the "Area Manager" of Boston Market. She asked me question like "Have you worked with food products?" and "Do you have reliable transportation?". Then, she asked me "How many years of experience do you have in management?", I've hesitated with that question because I didn't feel this obligated to say that I have at least 7 months of experience. Long story short, I've somehow arrange a time to be interviewed but I chickened-out(Ironic ain't it?) on the opportunity 1)I feel I wasn't going to get it. 2)This will be my VERY first management jobs and I don't know what kind of pressure will I get and 3)I've literally fool around my job application for the Asst. Manager in yet they still wanted to see me.

I was promoted to Brand Ambassador for 7 month(s) for an advertising franchise that I've worked for 3 years. As a Brand Ambassador, I attend various of promotions and event to promote a product. Sometimes if needed, I'll tell people what to do and huddle-up with my employees to think about way in improving our company. I don't know or think this was appropriate to say that this was like a management-like occupation.

I don't know if this post-recession has provided a lot weird opportunities for anyone or Boston Market doesn't want to promote their employees but rather hire some stranger like me. I've been in the store too and some of the Crew Members seem VERY hardworking. My advise to the person that started this forum is don't apply for Boston Market unless you want to be a manager; apparently that is an open position that is deem questionable.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.