How to get a job at Bristol-Myers Squibb.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

Do you work at Bristol-Myers Squibb? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Jack Kates in Dallas, Texas

87 months ago

I will fill you in on a little secret......BMS always hires /promotes from within....They already have a candidate in mind for this position. The moral of the story is.... Good for the person in BMS and not so good for the outsider trying to get in. And if a outsider does get in, well BMS is all about bringing friends in. I know this all to well because I seen this type of behavior in Skillman.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (29) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tootie in Houston, Texas

86 months ago

Jack Kates in Dallas, Texas said: I will fill you in on a little secret......BMS always hires /promotes from within....They already have a candidate in mind for this position. The moral of the story is.... Good for the person in BMS and not so good for the outsider trying to get in. And if a outsider does get in, well BMS is all about bringing friends in. I know this all to well because I seen this type of behavior in Skillman.

I briefly worked at the Princeton location on Nassau Park. Not a good place. Everyone was a bit out there in some ways. If you know someone you get a job and keep it even if you don't know what you are doing. No consideration as to if what is being done or how really makes sense. Didn't like it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

no name in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

84 months ago

Approximately 1 +/- year ago the top brass (CEO etc..) were all fired. About the same time I heard through an ex-employee that several thousand lost their jobs. The same ex told me that BMS is advertising jobs but unless you start as a temp or know someone you will not have much luck.

Princeton is a beautiful location and I heard nice to work and good package. So good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.