Cargill Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Cargill?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

John Adams from Milwaukee in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

70 months ago

The interview questions were ...wait did they even have any. That tells a lot, I don't know if it's because I had typed scanned and typed my application or what but my interview had to be less then 20 minutes long.

To start I applied for another position, but was called and asked if I was interested in another and to come interview. I go in and there was 4 people ahead of me, and it seems their interviews lasted longer, granted most of them needed a translator.

When it was my turn I sit down, expecting the "tell me about yourself" question, but no She asked me a few questions about my where I heard about cargill, the position I was applying for, my current/previous employers, which shifts i wanted, transportation, weather or not I could withstand conditions of 30 degree temperature and working with really sharp knives, my highest level of education, if I've ever been disciplined at work, if I ever have been commended at work, and there was a few questions that asked me to rate myself based on others opinion or my own, most of the questions I answered excellent and one I said good.

After the question about the position I explained I was called to set up an interview, but then told the position I wanted was filled, but if I was interested in another within the company, she then asked if I was aware of what cargill did, in which I told her it was meat processing facility. In which instance she went into gory details of how they slaughter animals demonstrating on herself, which made me laugh in my head thinking of seeing her hung up like a animal. She then asked me if I had any questions, which honestly I did, but a lapse in my head made me forget what I had already prepared, thats really not good considering one of their many websites have suggestions for the interview, which includes questions I you should ask the interviewer.

Lastly we spoke about if I'm selected they will call me, if not then someone else was. And that she asked how did I type my app..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (22) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.