How to get a job at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Host

Do you work at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

anita patie in Homestead, Florida

88 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

This is a cut throat company, very impersonal, poor employee relations. revolving door for staff old and new ! If this is your only option fine otherwise keep looking.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

tbiggs27 in Atlanta, Georgia

87 months ago

Why are they ranked as one of the top employers in ATL if they are so crummy?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jen_atl in Atlanta, Georgia

80 months ago

I've seen their employees in action and they were generally nice. In terms of trying to get in the door (employment wise), its really really hard and I've applied for positions there were I was very qualified and less than a week after applying, they sent an email stating that I wasn't qualified and I have over 8 years of experience and came with really good references.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

DDennis in Snellville, Georgia

55 months ago

tbiggs27 in Atlanta, Georgia said: Why are they ranked as one of the top employers in ATL if they are so crummy?

I am not sure how they received that ranking, but I had to resign. The people were impersonal, uncaring and very malicious. Its the best decision I've ever made. Keep in mind I believe in the mission of CHOA and support it 100%, but I truly hope they will spend more time and effort in cultivating and nurturing the culture of the entire organization (clinical/non-clinical).

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

lanaP in Stockbridge, Georgia

52 months ago

I recently went for an interview at CHoA. I have heard that some hospitals in GA had adopted drug screening that includes nicotine. I was wondering if anyone knows if Childrens Healthcare does this as well.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

kamille in Marietta, Georgia

24 months ago

you they do

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.