Cintas CEO Scott Farmer - Honesty and Integrity

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Alex Schutte in Mason, Ohio

74 months ago

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="www.youtube.com/v/cAX1lvrrHW4&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="www.youtube.com/v/cAX1lvrrHW4&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object> Cintas CEO, Scott Farmer, speaking about the core values and ethics practiced at Cintas.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

LCP in Raleigh, North Carolina

34 months ago

Alex Schutte in Mason, Ohio said: Cintas CEO, Scott Farmer, speaking about the core values and ethics practiced at Cintas.

Cintas was neither honest or exhibiting integrity when they fired me four months shy of turning 60 years old and two months shy of 30 years of service.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

wt199 dayton in Dayton, Ohio

29 months ago

This makes me puke alittle in my mouth. I have been with the company for 18 years. They once were an ethical company but that has changed greatly since Scott Farmer has taken over. Things were much different under Dick Farmer and Bob K.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Scotty in Pleasant Grove, Alabama

20 months ago

Scott Farmer proved just how unethical he was when the had the gall to threaten his own employees with their jobs if they voted for President Obama. This type of conduct cannot be tolerated int his country and he should pay for this. Millions have fought and died for the right to vote for the candidate of their choice and this "bottom feeder" should not be allowed to take this away. His name should be publicized (which it has been) and he should be made to pay in some way for what he tried to do. By the way, his underhanded efforts proved to be in vain. Thank God.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

JBOGUS in Rahway, New Jersey

9 months ago

They talk about having integrity but they actually don't have any at all. If I owned my own business I would never deal with them in any capacity. They take advantage of customers who do not really look at there bills closely.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Joe Gagill in Monticello, New York

9 months ago

JBOGUS in Rahway, New Jersey said: They talk about having integrity but they actually don't have any at all. If I owned my own business I would never deal with them in any capacity. They take advantage of customers who do not really look at there bills closely.

All publicly traded companies are like this now. And only if you are in outside sales (for the most part) will you know how bad the cust is getting screwwed.

Joe Gagill in Monticello, New York

9 months ago

Joe Gagill in Monticello, New York said: All publicly traded companies are like this now. And only if you are in outside sales (for the most part) will you know how bad the cust is getting screwwed.

When I first got my internet hooked up 4 yrs ago the modem by Time Warner was FREE. They gave it free.

About a yr ago I get a notice in the mail saying it's not free any longer they are charging 3.95 to everyone. Then 6 mo later they raise it to 5.95 for everyone without telling anyone???????

Originally they say the value was 3.95 for it. How can it now be worth more?????? Technically, shouldn't it be worth less over time.

The usual publicly traded company caring more about the investor than the customer. Just like Cintas.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.