Coach Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Coach?

What do you like best about working at Coach? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

mabyreyez in carmel, California

64 months ago

I worked at a coach factory store for about 2 years...WORST THING I HAVE EVER DONE!!! since girls are the ones that work there the most there was always drama over sales because everyone always wanted to make their million(when you become a million dollar seller you get a trip, a big bonus check and quite a few other things) at the store i worked at management was horrible, they only watched out after themselves and they didnt care if they screw someone over. they didnt care if you were dedicated to your job, with the first bad thing you did they really nailed you.

the hours were horrible, the only days the store was closed were chrismas and thanksgiving. and on black friday they opened at midnite and you had to work that whole weekend (one of my coworkers got a panic attack on black friday nite and was unable to show up for her shif since she was asleep most of the time, she was unable to call in sick, so she got fired.)...and begining with black friday they extended hours until after new years. and during holiday season you werent able to request any days off...so on new years eve and xmas eve you were stuck working.

the pay was good, i got started at $10 and it used to be that if you were a sales associate and you made your million you would get a $2 raise. teamshare was always nice, and PIP at the end of the fiscal year was nice also which was about $1,000. benefits are also really good.

but if you do work with this company, get ready to not have a life aside from work!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (76) / No (24) Reply - Report abuse

MissMademoiselle in New Windsor, New York

40 months ago

I think it may be about location of the store. I work across the way from the core store of Coach Women's aka the beast (70 million dollar store) at Coach Men's. My store is quite different-- nice and new, definitely NOT what the beast is. I think upper management is extremely unified; everyone is treated with respect, great pay and bonuses(see above). Clear communication, no drama, and working with bags briefcases and wallets etc is a welcome change to clothing!! Complaints would be waiting around for more hours to work. The staff is too large to accommodate minimal hour scheduling. Corporate is in store weekly. I think the store is in the limelight therefore everything is going to run properly. I am loyal to the company I am minimal training in industrial organizational psych and Coach is a great example of a company that knows what it is doing correctly. From what I have noticed everyone wants high positions and to stick with the company---great sign! By the way, have worked with the company for about 6 months.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (19) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.