Interview process

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

vrcat50 in Beaverton, Oregon

46 months ago

i just had an interview today, and was told that there is an assessment next then another interview with a potential start date next month any ideas on how the interview proccess goes on from here?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Eric in Oakland, Tennessee

46 months ago

depending on what job you are going for will be the base of your assessment test if you pass then you get to take a psych. exam usually right after the assessment test, if you pass that then you get either an interview with two supervisors at once or they will have you do atleast two more interviews with individual people but all of this depends on the job you have applied for.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

vrcat50 in Beaverton, Oregon

46 months ago

Eric in Oakland, Tennessee said: depending on what job you are going for will be the base of your assessment test if you pass then you get to take a psych. exam usually right after the assessment test, if you pass that then you get either an interview with two supervisors at once or they will have you do atleast two more interviews with individual people but all of this depends on the job you have applied for.

It is for ip support cae i believe

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Twdledth in Denver, Colorado

46 months ago

I applied for a billing rep position in Dec, and was sent an email advising of the IP Support Rep. I applied and was interviewed last week. Was informed that I was "recommended" to hire by my interviewer and met with another rep for about 5 minutes same day. Told me about pay, training date coming up, and to look for an offer letter this week. He even offerred a "congratulations"
I thought to thank the originator of the email that created the interview and requested to confirm the 2nd interviewer information in writing the day after the interview.
7 days and nothing yet...background check and resume confirmations can take 7-14 days but it would be nice to confirm the info. Also nobody mentioned anything about an assessment. Am already brushing up on old math skills in www.math.com in case. Do they do for all positions?
Waiting to get ANYHING to confirm the position would be nice. At least I am not the only one looking for something to confirm where I stand with them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mcneal9926 in Portland, Oregon

46 months ago

I had an took the assessment online when I created my account, then I received a call from the hiring team with a phone interview, after that I was called again to do an interview in person with two supervisors. It went well, and I have not heard anything. My process from application to interview took two weeks, the training starts in March, and I really want this job.

I hope this is all good, but I have another offer from a smaller private company, and if I do not find out soon I will have to take the standing offer instead.

This is a Comm Tech 1 spot, so if anyone has any advice, help me out please!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.