Costco Wholesale Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Costco Wholesale?

What do you like best about working at Costco Wholesale? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

marge in Delray Beach, Florida

82 months ago

how much do they pay? and are they good to employees?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (189) / No (35) Reply - Report abuse

adawg in Boise, Idaho

81 months ago

Costco rules and I like cheese.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (26) Reply - Report abuse

BrentwoodCPA in Brentwood, California

28 months ago

Costco starts their employees at $11.00 an hour and time-and-one-half on Sundays. A topped-out hourly employee (after 9,000 or so work hours) makes $21.50. Bonuses for hourly-based employees depends on calendar years with the company, but it ranges from $2,500 to 3,500 every six months. My wife and I are both employed by Costco. To give you an example of earnings possibilities, before pre-tax deductions we earned almost $103,000 combined. Depending where you reside in the country, you can live quite comfortably on a Costco salary.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (35) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Need A Job Yesterday in Vancouver, Washington

28 months ago

Hi BrentwoodCPA: I've been applying to Costco (online) for over a year. I have a friend working for Costco (for over 20 yrs) in another state - she gave me permission to use her name as a reference, which I've been doing. I feel like I'm wasting my time because I never get a call or e-mail re. my applications. Should I call the manager of the location I'm applying to, to inquire?
If I knew 25 years ago what my situation would be like today, I would've applied to Costco back then!

Any help or hints in regards to the application/hiring process would be much appreciated! Thank you!

BrentwoodCPA in Brentwood, California said: Costco starts their employees at $11.00 an hour and time-and-one-half on Sundays. A topped-out hourly employee (after 9,000 or so work hours) makes $21.50. Bonuses for hourly-based employees depends on calendar years with the company, but it ranges from $2,500 to 3,500 every six months. My wife and I are both employed by Costco. To give you an example of earnings possibilities, before pre-tax deductions we earned almost $103,000 combined. Depending where you reside in the country, you can live quite comfortably on a Costco salary.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Need A Job Yesterday in Vancouver, Washington

27 months ago

Thank you ~ fingers crossed! :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jason kuziej in Euclid, Ohio

11 months ago

Need A Job Yesterday in Vancouver, Washington said: Hi BrentwoodCPA: I've been applying to Costco (online) for over a year. I have a friend working for Costco (for over 20 yrs) in another state - she gave me permission to use her name as a reference, which I've been doing. I feel like I'm wasting my time because I never get a call or e-mail re. my applications. Should I call the manager of the location I'm applying to, to inquire?
If I knew 25 years ago what my situation would be like today, I would've applied to Costco back then!

Any help or hints in regards to the application/ hiring process would be much appreciated! Thank you!

you should wait about 2-3 days after filling online app out ither call to speak to main store manager or go there in person that's actually a plus when you go there in person to check on it I just called they called me back within in an hour for my interview my brother also applie there to he applied at 4 am on Friday last week got a call when the store opened

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

11 months ago

Need A Job Yesterday in Vancouver, Washington said: Hi BrentwoodCPA: I've been applying to Costco (online) for over a year. I have a friend working for Costco (for over 20 yrs) in another state - she gave me permission to use her name as a reference, which I've been doing. I feel like I'm wasting my time because I never get a call or e-mail re. my applications. Should I call the manager of the location I'm applying to, to inquire?

Any help or hints in regards to the application/ hiring process would be much appreciated! Thank you!

calling every 3 or 4 days shows and proves interest makes them keep you in their head

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

11 months ago

jason kuziej in Euclid, Ohio said: calling every 3 or 4 days shows and proves interest makes them keep you in their head

but if you had a first interview wait about 6 or 7 days before you call them they might be running a background check on you those usualy take around 7-10 days typicaly

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

hugo in Los Angeles, California

1 month ago

Viennois-online, factory manufacturer sale directly to business buyers, long-term Supply foreign online stores, offline stores, agents, wholesaler, resale buyers, and trade Companies, focus on High Quality Fashion Jewelry and Accessories wholesale.
viennois-online.com/c/swarovski-crystal_92/bracelets-bangles_1007.html

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.