Credit Suisse Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Credit Suisse?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

kashyap patel in Edison, New Jersey

84 months ago

hi i m kashyap patel

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (35) Reply - Report abuse

kashyap patel in Edison, New Jersey

84 months ago

i will tell u after i go through my interview.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (28) Reply - Report abuse

Name Withheld in Matawan, New Jersey

74 months ago

NoComment

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

Name Withheld in Matawan, New Jersey

74 months ago

I am an ex-employee of CS. I was in their software development section in Investment Banking division. Their interview process in quite thorough. I was interviewed by 6 people and then called again to be interviewed by another 2 people. I was called-in at 9 AM but by the time I was done with the first set of interviews, it was close to 2:30 PM. Most of their work is done with C# but they prefer to hire people with strong C++ background. If you are being interviewed and you are thanked and asked to leave after being interviewed by a couple of people, it is a sure sign that you will not be hired.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (50) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

Arp in New York, New York

71 months ago

I had an interview of Physical Data Modeler position with a "so called" Techie group. I was interviewed over the phone for less than 10 min. and got invitation (self-paid of course) for an in-house interview. I flew from Dallas to New York and booked hotel in NY for 2 days since late evening flights were not available. I thought they trust my profile that I have been working on similar project for past 3.5 years in Citigroup but they gave me a set of questions to write sql and output. I finished that and then sat for about 30 min. but nobody paid any attention. Then i was taken in room and was asked to build Model based on very vague requirement. I explained but they were too stubborn to digest your answer. At conceptual level there can have multiple answers and they were so determined with negative thoughts that we ask toughest question so I failed. I answered their all questions that has definite answers on the topics like Partitioning, Indexing, Dimension etc. Next day I got answer that they didn't like me. Understandable, since they must have set up a real high bench mark and there are experts in market far better than me. So no regret for that. But they could have filtered me out based on my technical capability by phone interview and I could have save my time plus $2000 (B'se I'm a consultant and I lost 2 working days). So i have no problem with their toughest screening process but I wish they had professional ettiquett and respect for others. If I have to interview, I can also design the toughest and open ended questions for them to prove my techie power since I have done real challanging projects in my current job and career. So I wouldn't join niether recommend Credit Suisse to anyone.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (84) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

Anand Agrawal in Hoboken, New Jersey

67 months ago

I have an interview with CS. Does anyone tell me what kind of questions they ask for an internship position.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (114) / No (41) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.