How to get a job at CROSSMARK.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

Do you work at CROSSMARK? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

jab327 in Yakima, Washington

44 months ago

i have 15+ yrs of construction experiance,12yrs of concrete,2 yrs of tile roofing in phoenix,az. and the rest was winter months and slow times of year doing custom home building,like log cabins and million $ homes.i painted for 3 months before i started concrete,out of 12yrs concrete i was a foreman for 4 yrs, and dont mind running crews.i have good communication skills and enjoy looking back on day and realizing we got alot done.i can pretty much build a house from ground up-dirt&grade, footing/foundation,framing,siding,sheetrock,roofing,doos,windows,stairs,kitchen apps.,a little electric and plumbing.if you have work im new to this computer stuff so thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (23) Reply - Report abuse

no one in Houston, Texas

14 months ago

Host said: Do you work at CROSSMARK? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Apply and where it asks who referred you get someones employee ID and put it in, if they have been with the co more than I think 90 days they get a $25 bonus and you get into a better position to be hired, it puts you ahead of the line so to speak.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

txmedia in Kountze, Texas

14 months ago

jab327 in Yakima, Washington said: i have 15+ yrs of construction experiance,12yrs of concrete ,2 yrs of tile roofing in phoenix,az. and the rest was winter months and slow times of year doing custom home building,like log cabins and million $ homes.i painted for 3 months before i started concrete,out of 12yrs concrete i was a foreman for 4 yrs, and dont mind running crews.i have good communication skills and enjoy looking back on day and realizing we got alot done.i can pretty much build a house from ground up-dirt&grade, footing/foundation,framing,siding,sheetrock,roofing,doos,windows,stairs,kitchen apps.,a little electric and plumbing.if you have work im new to this computer stuff so thanks

Forget CM - try mystery shops. I worked for CM for more than 3 years and it was slim pickings. Mystery shops are an excellent source - a good second income. I highly recommend.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

rujashem@verizon.net in Washington, District of Columbia

11 months ago

I am trying to apply for a job that you are offering but cannot find an application. The job is for a Merchandiser in the Rockville,Md. area.

L Trotman in Mount Vernon, New York

11 months ago

rujashem@verizon.net in Washington, District of Columbia said: I am trying to apply for a job that you are offering but cannot find an application. The job is for a Merchandiser in the Rockville,Md. area.

If you checked their website under Careers and did not find it then call and speak t someone in HR.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.