Photo Lab Supervisor Starting Pay?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

AChrisu in Kansas City, Missouri

70 months ago

I just got hired on as Photo Lab Supervisor a few months ago and I feel like my job should have more pay. Whats the average pay for a photolab supervisor usually? I make $8 an hour :(

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Lucky_Starz211 in Spring, Texas

69 months ago

I'm also a photo lab supervisor and I make 8.75 at the moment...Usually PLS's dont make that much in my experience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

try-n-2-hang-in-there in Georgia

64 months ago

Lucky_Starz211 in Spring, Texas said: I'm also a photo lab supervisor and I make 8.75 at the moment...Usually PLS's dont make that much in my experience.

The pay is different for the areas of your district mostly compaired to the pay rate for that area of the county. Example: If you work in a downtown big city you will make more than if you work a rural area store. If you start at the rural area and relocate, you pay scale and raises will stay at rate of what store you started at. If you start at a high pay store your pay will remain good at the lower pay stores if you relocate. So to start out it would be better to drive to a higher pay store and then move closer to home later after you get your pay rate up. All I can say is I make more than your making but i have been with the company for a few years now. It took me a LONG time to get to what I am making and it is not easy.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.