You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (15)

yimeuri in Kissimmee, Florida

94 months ago

I nith to work please

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Danielle Berry

93 months ago

Hello My name is Danielle Berry and I have a certification as a pharmacy technician only through CVS I need to know what I need to do get the job any job as a pharmacy technician.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (28) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Dina Pery in Goldston, North Carolina

92 months ago

My name is Dina Perry and I am intrested in working with this company. Please contact me soon as possible. I am available to work any days.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Deanna Walden in Crestview, Florida

92 months ago

I would like to know what I need to do to work at CVS .I have great customer service skills. I have worked with the public since I was young.. I have went on line twice and filled out the application. I can only work day shift due to I have kids to take care of at night...
Thanks for your time..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

patience in New York, New York

91 months ago

Danielle Berry said: Hello My name is Danielle Berry and I have a certification as a pharmacy technician only through CVS I need to know what I need to do get the job any job as a pharmacy technician.

please post the reply to my mail too, am interested in this questions

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

patience in New York, New York

91 months ago

my name patience nwaokolo, l have just taken a couse in pharcmacy technician, l am taking the certifiying exam in September, at the moment l am looking for an internship job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

stefi susan simon in Los Angeles, California

90 months ago

hey hi.iam intressted in working as a part time employ as a cashier.iam doing college.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

pamijay in elmhurst, New York

90 months ago

Hi
I am a certified pharmacy technician at new york city. I am interested in working in Rite Aid pharmacy. If any one know how to get job in rite aid and I am interested in getting job in hospital too. if anyone has Information about getting job in hospital pls help me. thansk.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

jadoo in Newark, Delaware

90 months ago

Pharmacy Technician

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jadoo in Newark, Delaware

90 months ago

pamijay in elmhurst, New York said: Hi
I am a certified pharmacy technician at new york city. I am interested in working in Rite Aid pharmacy. If any one know how to get job in rite aid and I am interested in getting job in hospital too. if anyone has Information about getting job in hospital pls help me. thansk.

-----------------------------
Hey Pamijay,
To get a job in Riteaid Pharmacy is simply to fill their employment form and attach a copy of your certificate with it, I myself a cPHT. And presently working for Walgreen's pharmacy. How long hav u been working there? And what's the Common pay rate?

jadoo

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

pamijay

90 months ago

HI
I am working at duane reade pharmacy since
las 13yrs but pay rate is too low thats why I am looking for job in another cometitor. thanks for reply.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Wallonda Pittman in Columbus, Georgia

80 months ago

Hello my name is Wallonda and I am a Pharmacy Tech student at Columbus Technical College. As a student there you recieve training that is rare and upon completing of the program the job offers are overwhemling because of the type of training we recieve. Upon completing the program I will have a Diploma in pharmay technician I will also be certified. I am now having the hardest time seeking work in the pharmacy field because I am a student . What should I do?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

safaa in Orange, New Jersey

80 months ago

Im acertified apharmacy tech at ucc ```please help me to get jop thank you`````````````````

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

hanif in New York, New York

80 months ago

Hi My name is Md,Hanif,me looking for this job,me from newyork Queens,please give me call 347-259-7428

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Rochelle

72 months ago

Deanna Walden in Crestview, Florida said: I would like to know what I need to do to work at CVS .I have great customer service skills. I have worked with the public since I was young.. I have went on line twice and filled out the application. I can only work day shift due to I have kids to take care of at night...
Thanks for your time..

Hi,

Have you tried applying in person and asking for the
store manager?

Rochelle

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.