What's the company culture at CVS/Pharmacy?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

Every business has it's own style. What is the office environment and culture like at CVS/Pharmacy?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at CVS/Pharmacy?

Reply - Report abuse

old lady in New York, New York

68 months ago

Office?????
What are you talking about? Are you relocating to Woonsocket?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

try-n-2-hang-in-there in Georgia

68 months ago

Good one...

We wear uniforms - shirts that they provide (polo type) we wear either tan or black slacks, comfortable shoes as unless you are management you will not be sitting down AT ALL except for your breaks. Which you will have to take the 30 minute unpaid meal but are never offered a 15 minute paid break.
Culture.... well, we are mostly made up of hard working respectful people trying to make a living to pay bills and have food to eat, it's not a easy job. I never complain to other retail working employees or act like I am better than them. After feeling what it feels like to be treated like your trash, having customers blame me for CVS not having enough employees working to be able to take care of them all at once... i feel sorry for all retail workers.
I have customers who throw there change at me on the counter, i have gotten so fed up with attitudes that I have begun to throw it back at them on the counter instead of placing it kindly in there hand. You treat me bad, expect the same in exchange.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.