How much does Davita pay their Patient Techs?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

Atia in Utica, Michigan

90 months ago

I applied on line yesterday and received an email requesting that I call them for an interview. Would like a little information on the company, dress code and anything else you would like to share...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (99) / No (33) Reply - Report abuse

In Irvine in Los Angeles, California

89 months ago

I worked for Davita for 10 days when I had to quit for a family emergency. Since it appears they have a policy of not hiring former employees, I cant be rehired, under any circumtances. Gee, they hired me once, why not again? WOW! I was surprised that i cant even get an answer from them re this strange policy, its not like I got mad one day and quit.

So they are very hard-nosed about things, and they turned out to be very hypocritical towards me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (31) / No (28) Reply - Report abuse

Tim in Chicago, Illinois

89 months ago

In Irvine in Los Angeles, California said: I worked for Davita for 10 days when I had to quit for a family emergency. Since it appears they have a policy of not hiring former employees, I cant be rehired, under any circumtances. Gee, they hired me once, why not again? WOW! I was surprised that i cant even get an answer from them re this strange policy, its not like I got mad one day and quit.

So they are very hard-nosed about things, and they turned out to be very hypocritical towards me.

I disagree,I worked at Devita on and off for 10yrs and was rehired twice.The 3rd time they would have rehired me,but my salary requirments were to much and they were not willing to neg.One bad thing about this co is after so long you cap out and you are stuck with crapy yearly raises.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

Ed in Orange County in Los Angeles, California

89 months ago

You can disagree all you want, but they still wont respond to my applications and wont return my calls even though I have 16 years experience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (23) Reply - Report abuse

Tim in Chicago, Illinois

89 months ago

Iam sorry to here that. Sounds like poor management. Have you tried Fresenius, they are pretty good to work for.I dont know about LA,but in Chicago they utilize PCT on there acute team. You have to take some call but the cash is unlimited,good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

jane valderrama in Bradenton, Florida

88 months ago

hey i looking for position anywere pct on dialysis center

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Sienna Miller in Utica, Michigan

86 months ago

No one really answered the question. Thats the problem here. People rant on and on but they don't anwer the question.

My answer: I hear $13.45

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (79) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

ernestine mcmillian in Collinsville, Illinois

76 months ago

i ernestine mcmillian are trying to get hired at davita in belleville illinois.i have never worked in dialysis companp.i am a cna.i have worked in a hospital.i worked in a nursing home for 15years and still their.i am caring and would like to make a different in dialysis my mother was a dialysis patient.she expired august4 2007.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

tareco in Verona, Wisconsin

75 months ago

In Irvine in Los Angeles, California said: I worked for Davita for 10 days when I had to quit for a family emergency. Since it appears they have a policy of not hiring former employees, I cant be rehired, under any circumtances. Gee, they hired me once, why not again? WOW! I was surprised that i cant even get an answer from them re this strange policy, its not like I got mad one day and quit.

I hate to tell you this but is some other reason they aren't hiring you back. That is not a policy with DaVita. I personally know of at least 5 people who have come and gone--some more than once as the other poster here, and have been re-hired. You should probably try to find out why although it may be difficult. Sometimes when an employee leaves, the supervisor also completes a type of "exit" interview and is asked if they would re-hire the person. I don't know if that is the case with DaVita but they have no such policy regarding rehiring past teammates. I know it's not what you want to hear but...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

prsniels@aol.com

71 months ago

I just applied on line for Devita, and yet to hear from them. I just received my CPT1 and Medical Assistant Certification. I am working as a MA and want to change my career to a Phlebotomist. Do they want some one with alot of experience? Both are new careers for me. I need to start somewhere. I have been told from other places, I need 300+ draws, I only have, not including my draws in school, 200 from my externship. Do you think they would hire me considering the little experience? I was good at blood drawing, and really like it. Any advise?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (17) Reply - Report abuse

jimmyr1970 in Charlotte, North Carolina

47 months ago

Atia in Utica, Michigan said: I applied on line yesterday and received an email requesting that I call them for an interview. Would like a little information on the company, dress code and anything else you would like to share...

I applied more than two months ago and I still havent been hired they keep saying it takes a long time and this is company procedure. I have been told that I have to take a test does anyone know what this test consists of? I feel like I'm being played with if they dont intend on hiring me I just want to know so I can apply to other jobs.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (33) / No (17) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.