How to get a job at Deloitte & Touche.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

Host

Do you work at Deloitte & Touche? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

C. Perry in Farmington, Michigan

88 months ago

Which classes ? or "more" College Classes Do I Need? I think I would love a job with-Deloitte & Touche.
I have a Masters in Communications - from the University of Minessota. I am interested in selling Products or Directing Media communications. I would be happy with whatever is presently needed, i am confident that i can do most jobs including: selling , explaining product, follow-ups with clients, etc.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Rick in Denver in Aurora, Colorado

88 months ago

I believe like most companies in their catagory, they only hire from top ten schools.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (22) Reply - Report abuse

Me from PHX in Morristown, New Jersey

88 months ago

You are happy with "whatever is presently needed"? Consider compiling a list of behaviors and skills you believe you exceed in. Then ask someone (e.g. a professor, friend, etc.) what they believe to be your strength and weaknesses. Then, put together a SWAT analysis and find an employer who needs YOUR skills, not one whose name you like.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Bob in Spring, Texas

88 months ago

I think you mean SWOT (with an 'o') as in Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats.

Concur with the sentiment, though.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Zane in New Canaan, Connecticut

88 months ago

Rick I believe is correct.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

SL in New York, New York

84 months ago

I currently work for Deloitte Consulting. The easiest way to gain some visibility into the company is talk to friend who work there. More than 70% of new hire are INTERNAL referrals.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (46) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Red_lightning in Bolingbrook, Illinois

78 months ago

I'm a new hire at Deloitte...Some are hired for their degree, others for their experience...I graduated from a State school, but the IQ is in the 140s...you just have to prove to them that you can think, similarly to them, but differently than most. If you're not from a top ten...put in the years in the field and learn as much as you can.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

ED ED ED in Epsom, United Kingdom

75 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Deloitte & Touche? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

You have to be 100% on the ball, aticulate, intelligent and able to prove that you want to work for them and them only. Have you had a look at www.wikijob.co.uk or the Deloitte wiki www.wikijob.co.uk/wiki/Deloitte. I don't work for Deloitte but I have a friend who's interviewing for a consulting position and he said this was pretty useful. Good luck dude!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ED ED ED in Epsom, United Kingdom

72 months ago

www.wikijob.co.uk/wiki/deloitte this link will work!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Heather in Atlanta, Georgia

8 months ago

Start at jobs.deloitte.com. There are all kinds of jobs all over the world available.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.