How to get a job at Deloitte & Touche.

Comments (12)

Host

Do you work at Deloitte & Touche? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

C. Perry in Farmington, Michigan

102 months ago

Which classes ? or "more" College Classes Do I Need? I think I would love a job with-Deloitte & Touche.
I have a Masters in Communications - from the University of Minessota. I am interested in selling Products or Directing Media communications. I would be happy with whatever is presently needed, i am confident that i can do most jobs including: selling , explaining product, follow-ups with clients, etc.

Rick in Denver in Aurora, Colorado

102 months ago

I believe like most companies in their catagory, they only hire from top ten schools.

Me from PHX in Morristown, New Jersey

101 months ago

You are happy with "whatever is presently needed"? Consider compiling a list of behaviors and skills you believe you exceed in. Then ask someone (e.g. a professor, friend, etc.) what they believe to be your strength and weaknesses. Then, put together a SWAT analysis and find an employer who needs YOUR skills, not one whose name you like.

Bob in Spring, Texas

101 months ago

I think you mean SWOT (with an 'o') as in Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats.

Concur with the sentiment, though.

Zane in New Canaan, Connecticut

101 months ago

Rick I believe is correct.

SL in New York, New York

98 months ago

I currently work for Deloitte Consulting. The easiest way to gain some visibility into the company is talk to friend who work there. More than 70% of new hire are INTERNAL referrals.

Red_lightning in Bolingbrook, Illinois

92 months ago

I'm a new hire at Deloitte...Some are hired for their degree, others for their experience...I graduated from a State school, but the IQ is in the 140s...you just have to prove to them that you can think, similarly to them, but differently than most. If you're not from a top ten...put in the years in the field and learn as much as you can.

ED ED ED in Epsom, United Kingdom

89 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Deloitte & Touche? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

You have to be 100% on the ball, aticulate, intelligent and able to prove that you want to work for them and them only. Have you had a look at www.wikijob.co.uk or the Deloitte wiki www.wikijob.co.uk/wiki/Deloitte. I don't work for Deloitte but I have a friend who's interviewing for a consulting position and he said this was pretty useful. Good luck dude!

ED ED ED in Epsom, United Kingdom

85 months ago

www.wikijob.co.uk/wiki/deloitte this link will work!

Heather in Atlanta, Georgia

21 months ago

Start at jobs.deloitte.com. There are all kinds of jobs all over the world available.

Trevor from Vegas in Montreal, Quebec

8 months ago

Hi Heather, are you an auditor by any chance?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.