Customer Service Agent: Gate/Ticket - Ready Reserve

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 3965)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

JQuest in Magna, Utah

64 months ago

I have gone through the online assesment and phone interview, received the congratulations and am now waiting for the face to face interview.

Has anybody else applied for that position?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (188) / No (37) Reply - Report abuse

JET-nyc in Manhattan

61 months ago

Betty in Cornelius, North Carolina said: I just applied, did you ever get your requiter call?

If yu had phone interview wth somone they should hve gven yu an appointment, they did for me. I had a F2F abt 1 mnth ago and not a retrn call yet.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

JQuest in Magna, Utah

61 months ago

JET-nyc in Manhattan said: If yu had phone interview wth somone they should hve gven yu an appointment, they did for me. I had a F2F abt 1 mnth ago and not a retrn call yet.

I never had my F2F. I got tired of waiting and got me another job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

JET-nyc in Manhattan

61 months ago

JQuest in Magna, Utah said: I never had my F2F. I got tired of waiting and got me another job.

Frm wht I see there is a huge prblm Delta HR, no wonder the recession is still @ hand..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

LKN in Cornelius, North Carolina

61 months ago

Hey Betty, I have applied, no answer yet.

Betty in Cornelius, North Carolina said: I just applied, did you ever get your requiter call?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

JET-nyc in Manhattan

61 months ago

LKN in Cornelius, North Carolina said: Hey Betty, I have applied, no answer yet.

Did yu do an assement?
If y did the assement thn call ths no#
one-eight seven seven-two eight eight-four four seven three
They will will set yu up for an F2F appointment.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

JET-nyc in Manhattan

61 months ago

Any one heard frm DL as of yet ???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

61 months ago

Still no. I called that number u gave, they said they had no recruiter available???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

JET-nyc in Manhattan

61 months ago

LKN in Cornelius, North Carolina said: Still no. I called that number u gave, they said they had no recruiter available???

Did yu dial the nbr correctly, its the recruit line. They sppse to set yu up to a F2F.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

JET-nyc in Manhattan

60 months ago

Did anyone hear anythng yet??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

JET-nyc in Manhattan

60 months ago

LKN in Cornelius, North Carolina said: Nothing.

Did yu recall the number again??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

60 months ago

No Im afraid they will blackball me! What do you think? I havent had a phone interview yet?? should I try again?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

JET-nyc in Manhattan

60 months ago

LKN in Cornelius, North Carolina said: No Im afraid they will blackball me! What do you think? I havent had a phone interview yet?? should I try again?

Yu need to hve the fone interview, call now and tell thm tht yu need to finsh a profile.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

FlyerKid in New Britain, Connecticut

60 months ago

LKN, I had the same experience as Aaroner8. I filled out the application and did the online assessment. I didn't hear anything back from them for a few days so I called the number and she said she had to ask me a few questions and that I had 'passed' and needed a f2f interview @ the airport but she didn't have to hiring manager's schedule so she verified my phone number and said someone would contact me. This was a couple of days ago so I'm wondering if I should call again tomorrow and ask if they have an available appointment, or would that come off as too pushy?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

JET-nyc in Manhattan

60 months ago

I had a F2F in NYC abt a mnth ago and was told tht I would get
a call, nor that i hve not recvd a call or email to advice me of
acceptance or rejection. I sending HR in atlanta to see what the
prblm mght be. Ive sent emails to dffrnt depts with no respnse
its jus crazy.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

JET-nyc in Manhattan

60 months ago

FlyerKid in New Britain, Connecticut said: hmmm, you should call the 1877 recruiting line and tell the recruiter that you've already passed the assessment and had your f2f interview and that you've heard nothing a month later and see what they think you should do. Perhaps they can get in touch with the person in NYC that you interviewed with.

I did tht alredi, they said all they do is make the appointmnts and wud put a note
in the record tht i had clld.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

60 months ago

I have called that number twice, and she asks my number, then says that there are "no appointments" available at this time. I know the CLT position has been pulled. Just wanted to know if anybody from CLT has been called.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Aaroner8 in Charlotte, North Carolina

60 months ago

LKN! LOL Nothing!!!... I cant figure out why they would post the position and then nothing.. no word etc. Im in Charlotte too and im patiently waiting as well... So hang in there. I would rather go back to being a Flight Attendant anyways but i figured Delta CSA would be the step in the door toward it. However still keep me at my second home(airport) till then lol... I will keep you informed of any info I here. Being that my partner works at the airport as a CSA for another ailine. However he has the scoops on Delta since he used to work there a couple years ago and knows the person who did the hiring a few months ago for this position. He is waiting to hear back on the scoop for me/us. lol

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

JET-nyc in Manhattan

60 months ago

Seems as if thrs a lot of plle are having difficulties in getting things to work correctly..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

59 months ago

Aaroner8 in Charlotte, North Carolina said: LKN! LOL Nothing!!!... I cant figure out why they would post the position and then nothing.. no word etc. Im in Charlotte too and im patiently waiting as well... So hang in there. I would rather go back to being a Flight Attendant anyways but i figured Delta CSA would be the step in the door toward it. However still keep me at my second home(airport) till then lol... I will keep you informed of any info I here. Being that my partner works at the airport as a CSA for another ailine. However he has the scoops on Delta since he used to work there a couple years ago and knows the person who did the hiring a few months ago for this position. He is waiting to hear back on the scoop for me/us. lol

Hey Aaroner..have u heard anything???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

JET-nyc in Manhattan

59 months ago

After 3 months I received this:

Thank you for taking the time to interview for the Customer Service Agent: Ticketing/Gate (Ready Reserve) position for requisition 93421 in LaGuardia Airport. Our team enjoyed meeting with you to discuss your background and qualifications.

Unfortunately, we are unable to offer you further consideration for this position.

If other positions become available for which you feel you are qualified, we invite you to resubmit your candidate profile.

Best wishes for a successful and bright future.

Sincerely,
The Delta Talent Acquisition Team

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

59 months ago

Oh Jet...Im so sorry. Jetblue is hiring right now for FA.

JET-nyc in Manhattan

59 months ago

LKN in Cornelius, North Carolina said: Oh Jet...Im so sorry. Jetblue is hiring right now for FA.

It's their lost, I'll move on. JB wants you to have a passprt b4
you can get a interview.

59 months ago

LKN in Cornelius, North Carolina said: Hey Aaroner..have u heard anything???

anybody hear anything?? the clt is reposted

Runway in New York

59 months ago

LKN in Cornelius, North Carolina said: anybody hear anything?? the clt is reposted

LKN, call them back agn at the 877 number.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

bryn04 in Statesville, North Carolina

59 months ago

I applied for the CLT posting and passed the assessment today. I'm waiting to hear back for further instructions but after I read this board I'm confused. Should I call to set up a phone interview or will I hear from them first? Also is this a part time or full time position? Does ready reserve mean part time? The Job description said something about 300-999 hours per year so I wasn't sure. Sounds to me like this isn't very well organized. I'm not sure what to think...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

59 months ago

let me know if u get a F2F.

59 months ago

I just finished and passed my phone interview. They said that they do not have appointments available at this time but would contact me when they become available. I asked when I should expect to hear from them and they said they'd keep my application on file for the next 6 months and it could be anytime between now and then.

I don't see what the point is in positing a job if they won't have any appointments for a f2f available. Maybe it's because they just reposted the job and are waiting to review all the applicants??? But if LKN has been waiting for this long, it makes me wonder... Although on the other hand, it might also raise a red flag if I applied and was offered an interview within 24 hours so again I'm not sure what to think.

Also, I'm very glad I read this forum or else I wouldn't have known to call them back for a phone interview. Sounds to me like Delta could use better communication with their recruiting process.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

59 months ago

Can anybody tell me if this position comes with benefits such as medical, dental,etc?

59 months ago

I dont believe the RR does.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Runway in New York

59 months ago

bryn04 in Statesville, North Carolina said: I just finished and passed my phone interview. They said that they do not have appointments available at this time but would contact me when they become available. I asked when I should expect to hear from them and they said they'd keep my application on file for the next 6 months and it could be anytime between now and then.

I don't see what the point is in positing a job if they won't have any appointments for a f2f available. Maybe it's because they just reposted the job and are waiting to review all the applicants??? But if LKN has been waiting for this long, it makes me wonder... Although on the other hand, it might also raise a red flag if I applied and was offered an interview within 24 hours so again I'm not sure what to think.

Also, I'm very glad I read this forum or else I wouldn't have known to call them back for a phone interview. Sounds to me like Delta could use better communication with their recruiting process.

You hve to get a F2F first before they offer you the position, if yur sent to medical on yur F2F more than likely yur in.

59 months ago

Can anybody tell me more on what the job is like? What type of schedule to expect, pay, and any other helpful information?

59 months ago

LKN I received an email from People Scout saying that the ACS training is now done at each location except he wasn't sure about CLT. So I'm guessing they are behind in the process hence the lack on communication about the f2f. I'm going to give it a few days then call again about the f2f if I haven't heard anything. Hope this helps.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

59 months ago

bryn04 in Statesville, North Carolina said: LKN I received an email from People Scout saying that the ACS training is now done at each location except he wasn't sure about CLT. So I'm guessing they are behind in the process hence the lack on communication about the f2f. I'm going to give it a few days then call again about the f2f if I haven't heard anything. Hope this helps.

Email from HR?

59 months ago

No I had emailed "Delta" because I was having a problem with my file online, they emailed me back with more information. I don't think it was a HR person thought, his email was an aol account. here's the email.

"Hey Bethany,
First off let me explain that the pre-employment process of Delta is outsourced due to our global scope. So every person you deal with before your face to face is a company called people scout. Your face to face will be held with a Delta employee from the station you applied to. So make sure once you get there u ask as many questions about your training, pay, schedule and any other things u may feel are important. From there you will be on-board, ACS training is now done at each station, but im not sure about CLT, u may still be sent to atlanta for basic training. Any other questions just let me know.
Good Luck!"

So I guess CLT is just falling behind on the curve? Have you tried calling them recently to figure this thing out? I'm going to call in a feww days and see what's up if I don't hear from them.

59 months ago

I wasn't expecting to be training anywhere but CLT but I guess it won't be the biggest hurdle. So I guess when we go in for our f2f we will find out. I just wish this process was more organized.

59 months ago

thanks..we will have to sit tight!

Runway in New York

59 months ago

Ths CLT job is still open as I see.

59 months ago

CLT has been posted three times. I applied in August, and still haven't heard anything.

Runway in New York

59 months ago

LKN in Cornelius, North Carolina said: CLT has been posted three times. I applied in August, and still haven't heard anything.

Ya hve ta keep calling for the F2F, I dnt thnk the're call yu.

59 months ago

I called today for the f2f and again they told me there are no appointments yet. I told them I had received an email last week and the woman I spoke with asked why I had waited so long to contact them because " those slots go by very quickley" and that I'd have to wait until another round of appointments opened up. When I explained that I had received an email about the job itself that had nothing to do with an interview she just said that they will contact me when a slot becomes available.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

JET-nyc in Manhattan

58 months ago

Anyone get hired yet??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

halfsky in Manasses, Virginia

58 months ago

No nothing in Charlotte. Its been 5 months since they posted.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

andrey k in boise, Idaho

56 months ago

hey what if you go to the airport and ask for a Delta manager? will that help?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Runway in New York

56 months ago

andrey k in boise, Idaho said: hey what if you go to the airport and ask for a Delta manager? will that help?

I have no idea.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

andrey k in boise, Idaho

56 months ago

well, i had a phone interview Thanks to "JET-nyc" for the phone number he gave me.
anyway i had a phone interview yesterday and the same thing happened they are not interviewing at this time, like they told everyone in here... so what i thought is if they don't call by the end of the next week what if i will go to the airport and speak with a manager? what do you guys think good idea or is a bad idea?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

JET-nyc in Manhattan

56 months ago

andrey k in boise, Idaho said: well, i had a phone interview Thanks to "JET-nyc" for the phone number he gave me.
anyway i had a phone interview yesterday and the same thing happened they are not interviewing at this time, like they told everyone in here... so what i thought is if they don't call by the end of the next week what if i will go to the airport and speak with a manager? what do you guys think good idea or is a bad idea?

Just keep chking the DL site for openings. Thn mayb call back.

andrey k in boise, Idaho

56 months ago

JET-nyc in Manhattan said: Just keep chking the DL site for openings. Thn mayb call back.

i wish they did, but i don't think they would here in idaho is crazy too many ppl without jobs... so they probably got about 1000 applications if not more...

andrey k in boise, Idaho

56 months ago

hey JET-nyc, when you had the interview what kind of questions did they ask you? and on the end what did they say? thank you you will hear from us soon? what exactly they said?

britabroad in Birmingham, Alabama

56 months ago

Hi
Does anyone know how long it takes for Delta to fix up the face to face interviews after the telephone one? I had a telephone interview in January and am still waiting for the face to face. I call them periodically and they say they have no interview slots at present. My file says "under review" on their website?

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.