Alachua Distribution Center

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

Tryin to sink the DG ship in Somewhere in, Florida

54 months ago

Alachua DC must only employ the mentally challenged (read: retarded) because EVERY rolltainer has cases with liquids packed in lying on their sides, or food and chemicals packed together. Cases with liquids in them are marked "top" or "This Side Up", usually combined with arrows printed on the box (presumably for the illiterate), for a REASON. If the caps are not on tight at the manufacturing facility, THEY LEAK ON EVERYTHING. I could understand it happening occasionally, but the norm is 5-10 per rolltainer. DG must have money to burn, because if I get a leaky case (and every other case it happened to leak on), because of the way it was packed (on its side or upside-down), the whole thing gets damaged out. Motor oil to laundry soap, it don't matter. I AIN'T CLEANING UP FOR THEIR STUPIDITY.Complain to Management that something needs to be said up the chain, its like I'm rockin' the boat. From what I understand, Alachua DC has been shut down before for mixing chemicals and food on same rolltainers before. Might just happen again if someone notifies proper authorities.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.